Attack on the holy city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. When Somalis laugh at Somali victims, the bootyclappers dont say a word. I recall the Gashaamo Liyuu attack and Galgaduud attack threads. But when Somalis do it to Arabs, they get angry and very emotional and say "how dare you". You can see their explosion from their post.

Arab bootyclappers.

Of course it's unfortunate but I don't know why Arab victims of terrorism always get more views and posts than Somali victims of terrorism.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hmmm. When Somalis laugh at Somali victims, the bootyclappers dont say a word. I recall the Gashaamo Liyuu attack and Galgaduud attack threads. But when Somalis do it to Arabs, they get angry and very emotional and say "how dare you". You can see their explosion from their post.

Arab bootyclappers.

Of course it's unfortunate but I don't know why Arab victims of terrorism always get more views and posts than Somali victims of terrorism.

We don't matter. Even to our own people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed when Somalis become apostates they become the staunchest enemies of Islam & Muslims lol

Bunch of sickos in this thread. Atheists have no compassion if they are rejoicing the death of innocent pelgrims

Of course it's wrong but they are entitled to what they want to say.

Many people here were thrilled when 50 gay people were slaughtered. They have that right to be happy

You don´t see catholics blow them self up in the Vaticans. This is why religion is something that belonged in the past.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Has occurred to you godless pricks that the majority of the pilgrims are not your Arab boogeymen?

So ironic when these 'enlightened' cunts are rejoicing at the death of innocent people, but cry when westerners are killed. Hypocrites:pacspit:

innocent people don't deserve to die. Target the saudi royal family and leave the rest of the poor people alone. Aun!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Has occurred to you godless pricks that the majority of the pilgrims are not your Arab boogeymen?

So ironic when these 'enlightened' cunts are rejoicing at the death of innocent people, but cry when westerners are killed. Hypocrites:pacspit:
A suicide bomber has killed four security officers and injured five others near one of Islam's holiest sites in the Saudi city of Medina, according to the interior ministry.
:sheed:
#teamisis
#wereallwegot

Trust me, i am not happy that people die, and frankly it´s actually kind off fucked up. But i wish they would take this shit more over to the arabta rather then turkey,France , Belgium and Syria. My distain for arabta, and specially saudi is on a unhealthy level...:browtf:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Of course I know. It even happened close to my grandmother's house.

:childplease:
I precisely asked for numbers, do you know how many innocent people lost their lives due to explosions in Mogadishu this month?

No, you don't balaayay foolxumo badani.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.