AUN Doctor murderd in Galkayo

cow

VIP
Aano qabil is never about killing the murders. Its about inflicting mass havoc on your opposition. When it is intra qabil is the worse.

Because now you both live in the same cities and they know who to target I.e important business man or doctor and so forth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Aano qabil is never about killing the murders. Its about inflicting mass havoc on your opposition. When it is intra qabil is the worse.

Because now you both live in the same cities and they know who to target I.e important business man or doctor and so forth.
They always kill the good folks never ever useless khat eaters. Killing one doctor is killing hundreds of patients that wouldve benefited

AUN

Mudug and Galgaduud are cesspits.
Screenshot_20230910_151328_X.jpg

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka needs to resign immediately, these nabadoons are worthless. They refused to give up a moryaan now they cost a innocent doctor his life AUN.

ZBR

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
There’s just far too many unproductive people with nothing to lose that need jobs

This is why the diaspora and the local haldoor are opening their businesses in Garowe and Bossaso. Sad to say my beloved city of Galkacyo is heading downwards.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Solution is to bring kebab back so these niggas can wear niqab and don't come out of their homes after asar. All these kibir will end. I use to see these much shameful intra Aano qabil shit with other clans and now reer mudug plers have fully joined the zoo.

Retribution will come soon and hard. Wan iin laa kala baxo once and for all but only after reer khalaf teach reer caduun how to deal with sookeye.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Retribution will come soon and hard. Wan iin laa kala baxo once and for all but only after reer khalaf teach reer caduun how to deal with sookeye.
Was the doctor Reer Mahad? Its too bad Reer Mahad and Khalaf used to be the two most fiered tribes in Galkacyo, what a shame.

Was the doctor Reer Mahad? Its too bad Reer Mahad and Khalaf used to be the two most fiered tribes in Galkacyo, what a shame.
The doctor ilaahay haa uu naxariisto was RM the killers are RB. Don't worry ina quule MJ inside business is just that anaga iis aqan. RM and RB waa walaale MJ oo shafici oo xeer aah laakin the question is Are you still working for Canadian intelligence to entrap Muslims @TekNiKo ?

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The solution is simple: Try and execute those convicted. No blood money is allowed. The orange bearded elders do not work 9-5. Their income is a percentage of blood money. It is in their interest that conflict persists otherwise they have no station.

Reer mahad is the most heavily armed sub-clan in Mudug and they are known not to take all their might on other Majerten clans. Not all RB and RM are fighting. Just some aano qabiil that got out of hand. Not taking anything away from RB but If it's full blown war between the two, RB stand no chance tbh.