AUN Doctor murderd in Galkayo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Reer mahad is the most heavily armed sub-clan in Mudug and they are known not to take all their might on other Majerten clans. Not all RB and RM are fighting. Just some aano qabiil that got out of hand. Not taking anything away from RB but If it's full blown war between the two, RB stand no chance tbh.
Indeed, the Reer Mahad and Rer Khalaf were instrumental in the Nus Qiyaamo wars. They were caught off guard but did well on the rebound. They are lions and will excercise extreme cautiom, I am just surprised. First Leelkase and now RB. Such clans would not dare raise a finger against them as of recent, its quite perplexing the Galkacyo clan dynamics have grown to challenge a certain hegemony..

Indeed, the Reer Mahad and Rer Khalaf were instrumental in the Nus Qiyaamo wars. They were caught off guard but did well on the rebound. They are lions and will excercise extreme cautiom, I am just surprised. First Leelkase and now RB. Such clans would not dare raise a finger against them as of recent, its quite perplexing the Galkacyo clan dynamics have grown to challenge a certain hegemony..
LLK waxba igama galin. Question is big boy are you still working for Canadian intelligence to set up and entrap fellow somalis especially us JLers and Ogadenia citizens?

Bro hook me up I would jail all those irirs in Guantanamo like you did for a pay day!

TekNiKo

VIP
LLK waxba igama galin. Question is big boy are you still working for Canadian intelligence to set up and entrap fellow somalis especially us JLers and Ogadenia citizens?

Bro hook me up I would jail all those irirs in Guantanamo like you did for a pay day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abaaye don't you know we run Canada ina quule and our Absame kin are just that kin.

Hook me up with your jaajusnimo atleast I'll hate on irirs especially dabacayun?

BTW maktaal is a Shahid as ar all ONLF. You're talking to a MJ from qoraxaay yaa ahlul quule who's 1st cousins are JXWO and liyu my oldest brother just died as a liyu against canfaar Ilma quule I'm more OG than MJ. Don't expect support from me🤣

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Abaaye don't you know we run Canada ina quule and our Absame kin are just that kin.

Hook me up with your jaajusnimo atleast I'll hate on irirs especially dabacayun?

BTW maktaal is a Shahid as ar all ONLF. You're talking to a MJ from qoraxaay yaa ahlul quule who's 1st cousins are JXWO and liyu my oldest brother just died as a liyu against canfaar Ilma quule I'm more OG than MJ🤣
The Wire Roland Brice GIF

Ileen ninkani @TekNiKo waaba federal agent

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Reer mahad is the most heavily armed sub-clan in Mudug and they are known not to take all their might on other Majerten clans. Not all RB and RM are fighting. Just some aano qabiil that got out of hand. Not taking anything away from RB but If it's full blown war between the two, RB stand no chance tbh.
I thought MJs were civilized? What is this?
:gucciwhat: :damnmusic:

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro waa gaal iis nacay who entraps muslims for a living especially OGs. His uncle is the LGBTQ imam from Melbourne Australia. Xaasid Xaasid dhalay won't even hook me up. At least I would target irirs🤣
Be careful, Marehan run Canada.

Correction nus qiyaamo was Reer Mahad & Cabdi Ciise,

Rumour has it the guy who did it was marehan kid he was uncle to
Reer quule don't dare attack Reer mahad like that in Mudug it's like Tiinle attacking Bah dir in Bosaso or aertoble attacking muse Isse in Garowe.

This issue will be resolved RB are family and ibrahim MJ. But please sharafta haa inaga qadin haa sheegin reer quule dropped our doctor ileen MX will dirqolaas oo cumar maxamud kuma dilo karo galkayo. Remember my jiifo hoose specifically my second cousin dropped a MX suldaan in Galkayo!

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Reer quule don't dare attack Reer mahad like that in Mudug it's like Tiinle attacking Bah dir in Bosaso or aertoble attacking muse Isse in Garowe.

This issue will be resolved RB are family and ibrahim MJ. But please sharafta haa inaga qadin haa sheegin reer quule dropped our doctor ileen MX will dirqolaas oo cumar maxamud kuma dilo karo galkayo. Remember my jiifo hoose specifically my second cousin dropped a MX suldaan in Galkayo!
I was talking bout this guy not Dr zakireya

1694873015262.png

Correction nus qiyaamo was Reer Mahad & Cabdi Ciise,
Correction nus qiyaamo was was. Warsame adan mahad/CC and the Bardagool war was abdi adan mahad/CC.

As for MJ the vast majority don't see or know dacas only the true caduun brotherhood of reer mahad and CC do. The CC boys even backed Mahamed Mahad boys in doollo and sool and in Garowe and Reemaati against aaran jaan. The only qabil or tool in Mudug is the caduun boys of CC and RM!

Last edited:
Correction nus qiyaamo was was. Warsame adan mahad/CC and the Bardagool war was abdi adan mahad/CC.

As for MJ the vast majority don't see or know dacas only the true caduun brotherhood of reer mahad and CC do. The CC boys even backed Mahamed Mahad boys in doollo and sool and in Garowe and Reemaati against aaran jaan. The only qabil or tool in Mudug is the caduun boys of CC and RM!

He is right. Cabdi Ciise and RM were in the same 1st brigade that captured USC command post in Wargalo. As for Bardagool in 89, Reer Abdi Adan Mahad karbaashed HG in gobalada dhexe and some say this particular war started the civil war.

He is right. Cabdi Ciise and RM were in the same 1st brigade that captured USC command post in Wargalo. As for Bardagool in 89, Reer Abdi Adan Mahad karbaashed HG in gobalada dhexe and some say this particular war started the civil war.
Taas laa Iskuma haysto majeerteeninada laa sheego reer caduun baa ila qaalisan. Wanu kuu darana CC waa tool. My farah shirwah brethren no offence but nimankas reer caduun oo reeraha cuna dacas iyo futo Madoobe isla nahay wan isla dhimanay. Wanu dikrina inay CC dagaal ina laa galan.

CC went from Jariiban mudug to magaclay Nugaal ila Kalabayr Sool too back up RM. We got a special love for CC as RM. Tool jira. Majeerteenimo maxa ysheegaysa as long as we got CC.❤️

Last edited: