Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi that's not my goal lol.
if u r pissed about being called gay and weak. then u can insult back but to insult all somalia is low blow. also it doesnt help when u talk positive of arabs but put down somalis
kn.gif

Exactly bro, when all these Arabs, Indians, pakis, and African countries having peace and stability, there people are still poor and and have the same living standards like Somalia when we literally had no functioning government, peace, and terrorism
Lol the average GDP per capita in Yemen is something like $2300 and in Somalia it's $600. Yemen is also the poorest Arab country!

Somalia doesn't even come close to India or Pakistan. I'm sorry but these Arab countries collapsing is nothing but rhetoric.
The Indians and pakis have peace and stability, there people have better education than us but they live on just a few dollars more than us, there sanitation is literally 1000x worse than ours with basically small sanitation system we have, they might as well be considered fail states like us but the difference is we actually have an excuse due to civil war, corruptions and bad leaders and terrorism

The rich lazy ayraps are literally about to have a rude awakening when the oil prices continues to stays less than 50$ a barrel. They live literally right on the desert with tall buildings and good roads but there land isn't even arable, they go to Ethiopia and poor countries to basically buy arable lands so they can have food to eat, and guess who they depend on for cheap animals (Somalia and Sudan of course lol) and for noe they can call the shots but once we develop we can literally control the price, I'm telling you these tall and shiny buildings is a false mirage

No other country or ppl can survive in business if we Somalis get a foot in that sector. Don't underestimate us sxb

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Oh no! A Somali doesn't like me what do I do? I could care less if your people liked us!
Lol you're confused, somalis dont hate cadcads. Half the people you're arguing with arent even from the south of Somalia so their opinion is irrelevant. Dont listen to their bs.

Lol you're confused, somalis dont hate cadcads. Half the people you're arguing with arent even from the south of Somalia so their opinion is irrelevant. Dont listen to their bs.
He is way too oversensitive anyone that says anything about reer xamar even if it's a joke he gets triggered

Lol the average GDP per capita in Yemen is something like $2300 and in Somalia it's $600. Yemen is also the poorest Arab country!

images

This is Yemen. Ina anti you need to also understand Arab countries are collapsing especially Saudi Arabia.

Saudi depends 90% on oil. Now remember in 2014 oil price dropped from 100$ to 37$ . Saudi Arabia lost billions of dollars and they soon will be bankrupted if the oil prices stay blown for the next 2 years.

Let's not forget other Arab countries.

And also why did you avoid when I said Syria Libya Iraq are 10x worse than somalia ?

The Indians and pakis have peace and stability, there people have better education than us but they live on just a few dollars more than us, there sanitation is literally 1000x worse than ours with basically small sanitation system we have, they might as well be considered fail states like us but the difference is we actually have an excuse due to civil war, corruptions and bad leaders and terrorism

The rich lazy ayraps are literally about to have a rude awakening when the oil prices continues to stays less than 50$ a barrel. They live literally right on the desert with tall buildings and good roads but there land isn't even arable, they go to Ethiopia and poor countries to basically buy arable lands so they can have food to eat, and guess who they depend on for cheap animals (Somalia and Sudan of course lol) and for noe they can call the shots but once we develop we can literally control the price, I'm telling you these tall and shiny buildings is a false mirage

No other country or ppl can survive in business if we Somalis get a foot in that sector. Don't underestimate us sxb
bro hindi has soo qaadin, dad maba ahaba. why u think pakistan wanted to become muslim.

images

This is Yemen. Ina anti you need to also understand Arab countries are collapsing especially Saudi Arabia.

Saudi depends 90% on oil. Now remember in 2014 oil price dropped from 100$ to 37$ . Saudi Arabia lost billions of dollars and they soon will be bankrupted if the oil prices stay blown for the next 2 years.

Let's not forget other Arab countries.

And also why did you avoid when I said Syria Libya Iraq are 10x worse than somalia ?
They only way we' ll know is in 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending