barni disgusting dp

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would be more accurate and consistent with reality if she put a Maryooley woman instead of a black woman, given how much Faradheer women thirst for the white man.:manny:

The overwhelming majority of black women are disgusted by reer Roger and prefer their black men exclusively.:salute:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
She would be more accurate and consistent with reality if she put a Maryooley woman instead of a black woman, given how much Faradheer women thirst for the white man.:manny:

The overwhelming majority of black women are disgusted by reer Roger and prefer their black men exclusively.:salute:
:mjlol:
stop it:lolbron:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's not that deep!

Go watch the movie Palm trees in the snow. The actors in the pic play a couple. I think the picture is cute and th girl is gorgeous.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

What does maryooley mean?

I thought we're not allowed to post ographic or semi-ographic pics? talk about preferential treatment for xalimoz on this site. We need a straight male mod.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It's not that deep!

Go watch the movie Palm trees in the snow. The actors in the pic play a couple. I think the picture is cute and th girl is gorgeous.
you know is hard for me to defend you females from being called cheap when you pull this stunt jubba man has already started calling you females on his posts:bell:

And black women thirst for white men. Y'all should wittiness lipstick alley :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

The single mother bitter heffers with 5 kids from 5 different baby daddies along with the ugly and socially shunned rejects that nobody wants don't matter in tge grand scheme of things. They all are bitter and complain they don't get any attention from black men and blame them for their own insecurities and shortcomings. Sadly for them the white man does not want these undesirable rejects. :manny:

Desirable and successful black women would rather be single and hold out for a black man than get with an casan, and this is supported by the facts and statistics. :banderas:

VixR

Veritas
The single mother bitter heffers with 5 kids from 5 different baby daddies along with the ugly and socially shunned rejects that nobody wants don't matter in tge grand scheme of things. They all are bitter and complain they don't get any attention from black men and blame them for their own insecurities and shortcomings. Sadly for them the white man does not want these undesirable rejects. :manny:

Desirable and successful black women would rather be single and hold out for a black man than get with an casan, and this is supported by the facts and statistics. :banderas:

They don't get any attention from Black men yet they had five different Black baby daddies?:childplease:

The successful Black women venture out of that paradigm, and the best of them attract White men and all kinds.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
if i'm being real, none of the jamaican or carribean girls i know give a rat's f*ck about white men. most can't even be bothered to say they're attracted to a dude like henry cavill which left me utterly flabbergasted.

african women tend to have a tinier interest in white dudes from what i can gather, but it's mostly locale. if you grew up with white people, you tend to find them more acceptable as a mate. if you didn't, then fat chance.

can't speak for black people from america. i mean they do have a couple hundred year relationship of pejoration and oppression with the white man. i would assume that would change shit for them.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

you got your facts wrong is the other way around the hood rat tend to be more loyal then the successful ones successful blacks men/women tend to become coons and seek the acceptence of white is one of the reason why most blacks call anybody who talks in normal english acting white usually if they don't speak in slang there white kiss ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts