barni disgusting dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You clearly love talking about us on here again and again. I thought that was the determining factor one is obsessed with a group according to your own logic. Trust me when I say I don't at all notice your Faradheer sisters. The feeling is mutual. :manny:

You don't notice us but you write long think pieces about Somali women no one asked you to write :faysalwtf::yacadiim:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Then don't get mad and cry foul when I put you in your place.

At the rate we are going, the Somali will go extinct far, far, far earlier before any threat of the black man is threatened with going the way of the Dinosaur. We are in good shape, can't say the same about your people.

It is interesting however. The fact that you think black women or Somali woman can exist independently of their men. All one needs to cite in recent history to discredit your feminist delusion is Argentina and how there are no black people there anymore. Now I understand why your people say a woman has no qabil. There is great wisdom in that statement.
your very good troll:russ:
how do you say this with a straight face:russ:
i mean who created millions of these half breeds:russ:
The overall numbers mask significant gender gaps within some racial groups. Among blacks, men are much more likely than women to marry someone of a different race. Fully a quarter of black men who got married in 2013 married someone who was not black. Only 12% of black women married outside of their race.
at the rate things are going AA won't exist any more
Some racial groups are more likely to intermarry than others. Of the 3.6 million adults who got married in 2013, 58% of American Indians, 28% of Asians, 19% of blacks and 7% of whites have a spouse whose race was different from their own.
:bell:
Black-DNA-by-City.jpg

25% white:mjlol:

You don't notice us but you write long think pieces about Somali women no one asked you to write :faysalwtf::yacadiim:

I like to write long think pieces about other obscure things most people don't care about. It's just who I am. Also, it's a propaganda tool. As @Bahal and other Somali nationalists constantly lament on here Somali women will spell the downfall and inevitable extinction of the Somali race. It is no surprise that this is definitely in my best interest and to help promote behaviors that will only accelerate this.

Other than that do you see me thirsting for the women on here or acting like their simp on a leash. You really have been gassed by Drake's songs to think all men are thirsting for your Faradheer sisters.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Drake isn't even talking about Somali females in his songs. Nigga is simping over Xabashi chicks. That's what makes it even more embarrassing.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I like to write long think pieces about other obscure things most people don't care about. It's just who I am. Also, it's a propaganda tool. As @Bahal and other Somali nationalists constantly lament on here Somali women will spell the downfall and inevitable extinction of the Somali race. It is no surprise that this is definitely in my best interest and to help promote behaviors that will only accelerate this.

Other than that do you see me thirsting for the women on here or acting like their simp on a leash. You really have been gassed by Drake's songs to think all men are thirsting for your Faradheer sisters.

Once again no cares about your opinion. Continue writing novels.

Drake isn't even talking about Somali females in his songs. Nigga is simping over Xabashi chicks. That's what makes it even more embarrassing.

Hes talking about Somalis. He's always surrounded by Somalis. He feeds about a dozen of them. There are barely any Xabashis in his life. He has slept with many Somali women.

your very good troll:russ:
how do you say this with a straight face:russ:
i mean who created millions of these half breeds:russ:

at the rate things are going AA won't exist any more

:bell:
Black-DNA-by-City.jpg

25% white:mjlol:

Like all groups of people, AAs are inherently patrilineal even if they are externally matriarchal. There is a reason why the majority of the offspring of these black men identify as black and end up marrying a black spouse, much like the children of a Somali male who are Somali and end up marrying a Somali even if their mother is something completely different. Ethnicity and ancestry is still nherited patrilineally even though at times the white supremacist power structure has caused mass confusion, but we see this same phenomenon with the clearly non-black offspring of black women who by and large end up associating with their father's people and marrying from them. We see this phenomenon with the Creoles and other groups who are largely descended patrilinealy from white settlers and mostly marry among themselves or whites, while AA academics who believe and propagate the matriarchal belief structure cannot seem to understand why this occurs and label it silly terms like "colorism".

Thus, in the end AA and black men as a whole are winning for while they continue to have options and thus produce more of their own with other reer abtis and gaining the advantage of expanding their people's genepool, black women still overwhelmingly prefer them in spite of this.

HalyeeyQaran

Hes talking about Somalis. He's always surrounded by Somalis. He feeds about a dozen of them. There are barely any Xabashis in his life. He has slept with many Somali women.
Ethiopian girl, Ethiopian girl with yo long curly hair and yo big ass bootay
Reading all them pro black pro female books
Just let em let em know that you ain't no groupie
-
Where To Now

Young East African Girl, you too busy fucking with your other man
I was trying to put you on game, put you on a plane
Take you and your mama to the motherland

- Poetic Justice

The only time he's ever mentioned Somalis in a song is when he said, "I got some Somalis who say they got it for me, Wallahi."

I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked down some thirsty Somali females in Toronto and Ottawa. If they're pitching, why won't he catch it?:heh:

Ethiopian girl, Ethiopian girl with yo long curly hair and yo big ass bootay
Reading all them pro black pro female books
Just let em let em know that you ain't no groupie
-
Where To Now

Young East African Girl, you too busy fucking with your other man
I was trying to put you on game, put you on a plane
Take you and your mama to the motherland

- Poetic Justice

The only time he's ever mentioned Somalis in a song is when he said, "I got some Somalis who say they got it for me, Wallahi."

So you don't think he made love to a Somali woman?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

kys my man

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Like all groups of people, AAs are inherently patrilineal even if they are externally matriarchal. There is a reason why the majority of the offspring of these black men identify as black and end up marrying a black spouse, much like the children of a Somali male who are Somali and end up marrying a Somali even if their mother is something completely different. Ethnicity and ancestry is still nherited patrilineally even though at times the white supremacist power structure has caused mass confusion, but we see this same phenomenon with the clearly non-black offspring of black women who by and large end up associating with their father's people and marrying from them. We see this phenomenon with the Creoles and other groups who are largely descended patrilinealy from white settlers and mostly marry among themselves or whites, while AA academics who believe and propagate the matriarchal belief structure cannot seem to understand why this occurs and label it silly terms like "colorism".

Thus, in the end AA and black men as a whole are winning for while they continue to have options and thus produce more of their own with other reer abtis and gaining the advantage of expanding their people's genepool, black women still overwhelmingly prefer them in spite of this.
this is the reason why the african portion of there dna will die off:vo3yidw:
let's say mixed breed who's 50% white has kids with an AA women who's 80% black/african the kids by default will be anywhere from 60-70% black now keep repeating that same process the black dna will keep going down:manny:
black today are halfway to being half breeds in few hundred years they will be considered half breeds not black or african:manny:

HalyeeyQaran

So you don't think he made love to a Somali woman?
If the local Caribbean drug dealers in Jane and Finch can knock down thirsty Somali females on a regular basis, of course an international Grammy-winning hip-hop/pop star can as well. Of course, Drake fucked bare Somali gyal.

VixR

Veritas
let's say mixed breed who's 50% white has kids with an AA women who's 80% black/african the kids by default will be anywhere from 60-70% black now keep repeating that same process the black dna will keep going down:manny:
black today are halfway to being half breeds in few hundred years they will be considered half breeds not black or african:manny:

He's bare lying. The likelyhood of a mixed-race person marrying Black is, as can be expected, split almost down the middle.

"As a group, mixed-race adults are much more likely than all married adults to have a spouse or partner who is also multiracial, the survey finds. Among all mixed-race adults who are married or living with a partner, about one-in-eight (12%) say their spouse or partner is two or more races. By comparison, only 2% of adults among the general public who are married or living with a partner say the same.

The survey also finds that multiracial adults with a white background are significantly less likely than single-race whites to have a white partner (67% vs. 92%). Multiracial adults with a black background are also less likely than single-race blacks to have a spouse or partner who is black only (54% vs. 86%).10

A similar pattern emerges when the focus turns to the friendships formed by multiracial Americans. Mixed-race adults are more likely than the general public to have friends who are multiracial. According to the survey, eight-in-ten multiracial adults say at least some of their friends are mixed-race, compared with 62% for all adults."
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/

The math doesn't add up. For starters, as I said before, the white power-structure has clouded how race and ethnicity are determined so a person with significant white ancestry will be identified into the white clan and assimilated even if they are patrilineally a true son or daughter of Africa.

Secondly, your math rides on the assumption that at each generation all of the black people with substantial sub-saharan African ancestry are procreating out of their race. This is not the case at all. Black people overwhelmingly prefer each other and only a few marry out (mainly black men), and their offspring are then assimilated and absorbed into the AA community. 20% of people cannot have anywhere near such a massive impact as you are stating.

Lastly, after being here for >400 years and experiencing all sorts of trauma and oppression, they are still going strong and don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.

He's bare lying. The likelyhood of a mixed-race person marrying Black is, as can be expected, split almost down the middle.

"As a group, mixed-race adults are much more likely than all married adults to have a spouse or partner who is also multiracial, the survey finds. Among all mixed-race adults who are married or living with a partner, about one-in-eight (12%) say their spouse or partner is two or more races. By comparison, only 2% of adults among the general public who are married or living with a partner say the same.

The survey also finds that multiracial adults with a white background are significantly less likely than single-race whites to have a white partner (67% vs. 92%). Multiracial adults with a black background are also less likely than single-race blacks to have a spouse or partner who is black only (54% vs. 86%).10

A similar pattern emerges when the focus turns to the friendships formed by multiracial Americans. Mixed-race adults are more likely than the general public to have friends who are multiracial. According to the survey, eight-in-ten multiracial adults say at least some of their friends are mixed-race, compared with 62% for all adults."
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/

Last I checked, you were the one fabricating facts and parroting rhetoric that was in contradiction of the actual reality.

This not a comprehensive study in any way but rather a simple poll mired by confirmatiob bias, unlike what I posted. For all we know all the people they polled have white fathers, which is actually more common than the other way around depending on geography. Unless you have an actual comprehensive study that deals with these methodology issues and notes the complex ancestry of the parents, there is nothing to be said.

It is a well known phenomenon that healthy children, especially girls, are strongly influenced by their father and his cultural identity and, barring extreme psychological issues or outliers, usually end up with someone of a similar cultural group as their father.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that study explains the Currys and their conspicuous attempts at creating a new race

we see what y'all doing

Status
Not open for further replies.