barni disgusting dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Last I checked, you were the one fabricating facts and parroting rhetoric that was in contradiction of the actual reality.

This not a comprehensive study in any way but rather a simple poll mired by confirmatiob bias, unlike what I posted. For all we know all the people they polled have white fathers, which is actually more common than the other way around depending on geography. Unless you have an actual comprehensive study that deals with these methodology issues and notes the complex ancestry of the parents, there is nothing to be said.

It is a well known phenomenon that healthy children, especially girls, are strongly influenced by their father and his cultural identity and, barring extreme psychological issues or outliers, usually end up with someone of a similar cultural group as their father.

Yeah, nope.

This is Pew Research, not OKCupid. Skip ahead to the survey methodology.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The math doesn't add up. For starters, as I said before, the white power-structure has clouded how race and ethnicity are determined so a person with significant white ancestry will be identified into the white clan and assimilated even if they are patrilineally a true son or daughter of Africa.

Secondly, your math rides on the assumption that at each generation all of the black people with substantial sub-saharan African ancestry are procreating out of their race. This is not the case at all. Black people overwhelmingly prefer each other and only a few marry out (mainly black men), and their offspring are then assimilated and absorbed into the AA community. 20% of people cannot have anywhere near such a massive impact as you are stating.

Lastly, after being here for >400 years and experiencing all sorts of trauma and oppression, they are still going strong and don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.
20% will have massive impact if it keeps happening year after year for few hundred year:vo3yidw:
It took them 400 years to become quarter white why is it hard to believe in another 400 years they won't become 50% effectively Making them mixed not black?:vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.