Best solution to qabiil problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
What makes you think a millionaire madhiban would actually go through all those hoops to marry women that descend from savagery and are given away to excon reverts for a sahih bukhari book?:mjlol:

Especially now when there are infinitely better options around? :ivers:

I don't think the rich madhiban brothers here care at all that they still can't marry into a geeljire family and why would they want. On averafe they are more intelligent and beautiful people than your typical geeljires.:manny:
What does that even supposed to mean?

What makes you think a millionaire madhiban would actually go through all those hoops to marry women that descend from savagery and are given away to excon reverts for a sahih bukhari book?:mjlol:

I don't think the rich madhiban brothers here care at all that they still can't marry into a geeljire family and why would they want. On averafe they are more intelligent and beautiful people than your typical geeljires.:manny:

Ohh shuttup! Ilahaa og waxaad tahay. Orodoo camal kale yeelo intaas naag hoosteeda lee ka hadlinee.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I don't think the rich madhiban brothers here care at all that they still can't marry into a geeljire family and why would they want to. On average they are more intelligent and beautiful people than your typical geeljires.:manny:

Horta are you bantu?

And why you always for whatever reason make everything about excon reverts?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

I don't think the rich madhiban brothers here care at all that they still can't marry into a geeljire family and why would they want to. On average they are more intelligent and beautiful people than your typical geeljires.:manny:
I was told this when I was little two:manny:

Ohh shuttup! Ilahaa og waxaad tahay. Orodoo camal kale yeelo intaas naag hoosteeda lee ka hadlinee.

The women in this thread need to calm down with their "I would marry a midgaan" crap. As if madhibans are breaking down their doors and begging their families to be married to them. :ivers:

waraabe

Your superior

:dead::dead:

This nigga is a savage

Horta are you bantu?
I am not Lamagodley, which makes my posts even more fair and objective seeing as I have no skin in the game. I don't even see them as actual Lamagodleys and consider them to be a completely different stock than you all. Just ask @AbdiJohnson about that madhiban rocket scientist/body builder in Ottawa. You just don't see Lamagodleys getting anywhere near that massive or even becoming rocket scientists. :hemad:

Perhaps now we can understand the real reason why you all outcasted them. I don't blame you and it was perhaps one of the only smart moves your people have done. :mjpls:

Excon reverts are now forever an integral part of the Somali diaspora community. It is not like I am speaking about them at a disproportionate level. :mjpls:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Horta are you bantu?

Somali kid shoplifts

Jubbaman: Lololol typical Somali women marrying ex con convert, that's why that kid shop lifted *insert 7 paragraphs of why Somalis are shit"

Somali guy is elected in th Canadian parliament

Jubbaman - Lololol but did you know Somali women are marrying converts......*15 consecutive posts of why Somali girls are shit"

@Bielsa If it didn't bother your fellow Lamagodleys so much maybe I would change up my material. It is guaranteed way to get under the skin of your typical faradheer. Look no further than the last few threads I made which were major hits. :mjlaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa If it didn't bother your fellow Lamagodleys so much maybe I would change up my material. It is guaranteed way to get under the skin of your typical faradheer. Look no further than the last few threads I made which were major hits. :mjlaugh:

Lol. Well at least you're admitting to being a troll and saying shit to troll people. Fair enough.

Just ask @AbdiJohnson about that madhiban rocket scientist/body builder in Ottawa.

That family is well off. All the sons are successful. Their parents are also successful businesspeople in Dubai. The sons all have very good jobs

Lol it makes me very happy when i see marginalized clans do better than the "noble" Somalis.

They are from Burco by the way.

They had to marry non Somalis for obvious reasons

How come all those from marginalized clans are successful in the West while the "noble" clans are losers lol

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
At first I thought this was akin to spraying febreze on dog shit, but then I realized that if people did that en masse, then the older generation would inevitably die before they could reintroduce the notion to the third wave of little Abdis and Yahyas.

Not totally outside the realm of possibility but imma slot this in the "ain't gon' happen" folder. :westbrookswag:

That family is well off. All the sons are successful. Their parents are also successful businesspeople in Dubai. The sons all have very good jobs

Lol it makes me very happy when i see marginalized clans do better than the "noble" Somalis.

They are from Burco by the way.

They had to marry non Somalis for obvious reasons

How come all those from marginalized clans are successful in the West while the "noble" clans are losers lol

They were the only people with useful skills in Lamagodley society and yet were outcasted for it. We now see why a people who outcast their craftsmen, artisans, and blacksmiths are unable to establish governance and civilization. A society that condemns its innovators while uplifts savages chasinv camels. :ivers:

Let's keep it real, if you were to go to a conference for Somali MDs or engineers it really would be a madhiban conference with a sprinkle of geeljire. :salute:

Maybe we will start the formation of two Somali groups in the west: the funny and goofy looking with a propensity to commit crime and live off the state, and the wealthy and educated upper-class. Guess which one will be predominately geeljire and predominately Madhiban. :hemad:

@AbdiJohnson if only Madhibans had more cuqdad for the way their forefathers were treated by thesr savages. They could easily come together as a successful community in the west and bankroll political movements in Somalia and finally unleash retribution for what their forefathers dealt with. Entire administrations and regional governments could even be bought out and subdued. They could open banks and control the entire economy and society by extension.

But no, unfortubately they assimilate too well into these countries and desire to forget about their heritage entirely.:bell:

VixR

Veritas
low-key most of them are related.

The groups are large enough that I think that can't be true across the board, but then you see folks that are hell-bent on marrying their own qabil within their qabil within their qabil, and you start to wonder. Is that not detrimental thinking?

Take Djibouti. It's literally a country made up of one clan and a splattering of minorities. I'm part Djib, and I worry about it for that reason. I tend to think the city-state theme Somalia's adopted is cause for worry, too. For eff's sake, Somalis are homogenous enough as it is.

Last edited:
@AbdiJohnson if only Madhibans had more cuqdad for the way their forefathers were treated by thesr savages. They could easily come together as a successful community in the west and bankroll political movements in Somalia and finally unleash retribution for what their forefathers dealt with. Entire administrations and regional governments could even be bought out and subdued. They could open banks and control the entire economy and society by extension.

But no, unfortubately they assimilate too well into these countries and desire to forget about their heritage entirely.:bell:
They're pretty much the Jews of Somalia. :ayaanswag:

Ok, we should just make a thread where everyone can list their qabil, and then opposing qabils would get paired up and married off, sounds good?

Status
Not open for further replies.