Best solution to qabiil problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my parents are from the same sub sub sub sub clan and I have not an atom of hatred in my heart for any Muslim Somali of a different clan. I dont think intermarriage will change anything. Only parents who rear their children on the deen and teach their children that all Muslim Somalis are their brothers and sisters and have rights over them can raise children without this disease.

Both my parents are from the same sub sub sub sub clan and I have not an atom of hatred in my heart for any Muslim Somali of a different clan. I dont think intermarriage will change anything. Only parents who rear their children on the deen and teach their children that all Muslim Somalis are their brothers and sisters and have rights over them can raise children without this disease.
Are you going to marry within your qabil or whatever.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would rather marry a tall, light skinned, great smile, handsome MJ. I will keep it in the family, :banderas:

A friend of mine wanted to marry this Somali guy who's really a good guy. From a respected family and tribe. Her mother told her its better you die than marry into that tribe. After begging her mother for weeks she finally ran off and married him in different city. Her mother makes bad duas daily like 'ilah ilmo kuma sinayow' and the entire family is cursing her. Even though shes really young 20 she can't get pregnant still. They evil eyed her and are proud of it.

waraabe

Your superior
A friend of mine wanted to marry this Somali guy who's really a good guy. From a respected family and tribe. Her mother told her its better you die than marry into that tribe. After begging her mother for weeks she finally ran off and married him in different city. Her mother makes bad duas daily like 'ilah ilmo kuma sinayow' and the entire family is cursing her. Even though shes really young 20 she can't get pregnant still. They evil eyed her and are proud of it.

Sad wallahi. What are the qabiils involved

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Generally the mother and her family has no say in such matters so I don't see why she needed her permission unless she was asking for her blessings or approval. Cursing something halal smh, soomaalida waa dad inkaar qabo.
:kanyehmm:

i wonder if dared and isaaq marriages have the most hate. if I've learnt anything from somali forums is that those two have the most cuqdaad against each other. correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.