Biggest catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
kkkk all just to impress us. :russ: However not all women are make up fanatics, some like to go with the natural look.

that's not true at all.
I don't usually wear makeup but the only time I wanted to wear was when all the girls in my school started wearing it. they all would try to outdo each other and look prettier than the next girl.

i stopped wearing it cos its too much effort but i definitely didn't do it to impress any guys.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Wow, wtf :mjlol:

I thought she would look better than that even without the makeup.

No wonder makeup channels are so popular. We got bunch deceiving creatures walking by us everyday. :jcoleno:

Bohol

VIP
that's not true at all.
I don't usually wear makeup but the only time I wanted to wear was when all the girls in my school started wearing it. they all would try to outdo each other and look prettier than the next girl.

i stopped wearing it cos its too much effort but i definitely didn't do it to impress any guys.

True, not all women wear it to impress guys but just because it is a "trend" . Not only is it too much effort, in the long run it is not
good for the health of the skin either putting all those chemicals on top of your skin each morning. I prefer natural with minimal
make up if the girl likes it, but not 10 layers like in the video. :lol:

This is still nothing. There are legit 2's who go to an 8 with this sorcery. That contouring trick changed the game entirely. Then add waist trainers, push-up bras, and weave into the mix. :mjlol::hova:

Xalimo who's a 2 puts this stuff on and then acts like only a male 10 is good enough for her. :wow1:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Hayaaaaay, I think there's a legitimate legal case here. She literally painted her face on.

4823ddc68877481647abaf0a8125c0c4.gif

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
instead of advocating for banning makeup, lets normalise men wearing it so you guys can finally look half decent :lolbron:

:bell: With this latest exposé I'm sure half the faraxs would be prettier women than some of these xalimos. Careful what you wish for, y'all gonna get put out of business. :lolbron: Y'all about to get Bruce Jenner'd

:bell: With this latest exposé I'm sure half the faraxs would be prettier women than some of these xalimos. Careful what you wish for, y'all gonna get put out of business. :lolbron: Y'all about to get Bruce Jenner'd
shit you right...:kanyehmm:
SoHollywood is kinda pretty.:browtf:

also that other twerking khaniis wasn't looking bad with makeup:damn:

This is pretty shocking stuff, you've got to get good at recognizing contour lest you end up being swindled. You would think that some of these chicks with chronic acne issues would be better off not slathering their faces with this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.