Status
Not open for further replies.
mbPHN.gif

You're brutal.

When you wake up the next morning and see her true form. :jcoleno:

QalinQor

Catfish
kkkkkkkk you probably abuse make up too

ofcourse. :pachah1: Weliba water proof make-up... so I can give guys like you a hope of being with the dime you been dreaming to have :mjlol:only then to crush your hope once I take my make-up off

For real tho she doesn't deserve this savagery :bell:so what if she's tryna make herself feel beautiful. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows make-up is true art and I'm sure you will get to see the person without make up before you marry em. I hope she doesn't come across this site to see this. I really love her!!

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
ofcourse. :pachah1: Weliba water proof make-up... so I can give guys like you a hope of being with the dime you been dreaming to have :mjlol:only then to crush your hope once I take my make-up off

For real tho she doesn't deserve this savagery :bell:so what if she's tryna make herself feel beautiful. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows make-up is true art and I'm sure you will get to see the person without make up before you marry em. I hope she doesn't come across this site to see this. I really love her!!
NO CALOOL NO HOPE :manny:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That girl must be Somali Bantu.

I refuse to accept those features as one of our own.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Qalin dont worry I already considered that fact and I made it spoiler for a reason :denzelnigga:now mac I sii

Status
Not open for further replies.