Biggest catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
no more for me then. I hate white lips. If I had lips that color I'd have to spend the rest of my life wearing lipstick lol
I wear matte lipsticks but I make sure to exfoliate my lips every other night and I moisturize it daily, before bed and couple of minutes before applying lipsticks. But I mostly wear Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) lip glosses, they're not matte.

I wear matte lipsticks but I make sure to exfoliate my lips every other night and I moisturize it daily, before bed and couple of minutes before applying lipsticks. But I mostly wear Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) lip glosses, they're not matte.
do you use those lip exfoliation kits, or can you just use a scrub? or do they make your lips bigger as I've heard.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
do you use those lip exfoliation kits, or can you just use a scrub? or do they make your lips bigger as I've heard.
I make my own natural lip scrub.

A tablespoon of organic virgin coconut oil
A tablespoon of raw organic sugar cane

I put in a container that usually lasts me for a week. I exfoliate every other night, leaves my lips soft and pillowy. I didn't notice them getting bigger.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wait... is that the Somali girl?

She looks like a madow girl to me.

I make no qualms about being a feature snob. My nose and hair is superior to hers.

QalinQor

Catfish
For some reason wearing make up makes me feel hella insecure :wow:all of sudden I become beauty conscious and start noticing smaller things that makes me miss the bigger picture :idontlike:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
wtf%20(2).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QalinQor

Catfish
:fittytousand:Anyone finding this funny I hope they step on plug, get several painful papercuts, and spider piss on their eyes while they snoring like asthmatic hippo

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That's nothing. I'm gonna post something worse than in a sec. I need to find it first on my phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts