Biggest catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF guys.. leave the poor girl alone.

if she ever comes across this, shes gonna be very hurt.

wallahi you guys are childish dickheads. stop pretending you look any better and delete this.:bell:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Loool some of these butthurt women.

The only reason you complain about Somali men is that all the desirable ones are gone or don't want you.

Most Somali women don't interest me: I want a girl who I can discuss world issues over a cup of coffee or a woman I can debate with over dinner.

Tell me: apart from the few on SSpot. How many Somali girls fit the label?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
WTF guys.. leave the poor girl alone.

if she ever comes across this, shes gonna be very hurt.

wallahi you guys are childish dickheads. stop pretending you look any better and delete this.:bell:
Would you feel the same way if we were roasting some poor Farax with a tragic hairline? Something tells me you wouldn't.:reallymaury:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Loool some of these butthurt women.

The only reason you complain about Somali men is that all the desirable ones are gone or don't want you.

Most Somali women don't interest me: I want a girl who I can discuss world issues over a cup of coffee or a woman I can debate with over dinner.

Tell me: apart from the few on SSpot. How many Somali girls fit the label?
gaals :manny::manny: and it seems that they are plentiful in the Somali community.Go get em buddy

Would you feel the same way if we were roasting some poor Farax with a tragic hairline? Something tells me you wouldn't.:reallymaury:
Wallahay I would. I chat shit about Somali guys to you lot cos you can defend yourselves straight away but back chatting about someone who isn't even aware of it is very tasteless.

If anyone boy or girl who is attacked here for no reason, somehow comes across the thread , they'd feel like shit.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Wallahay I would. I chat shit about Somali guys to you lot cos you can defend yourselves straight away but back chatting about someone who isn't even aware of it is very tasteless.

If anyone boy or girl who is attacked here for no reason, somehow comes across the thread , they'd feel like shit.
Fair enough.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:susp::susp:
I would rather a braindead wholesome chick than a loud mouth opinionated sjw femenist :manny::manny:
Remember your kids will inherit half her genetics. Dumb girls are good for short term fun but when it comes to breeding, you want intelligence. A braindead chick will give you half braindead children, not to mention the fact that they're boring. Have you ever dated one? After awhile trying to have a conversation is like trying to squeeze water out of a rock.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
CM was all race-mixing and we still uphold that tradition.
raw

Impressive :leon:
But anyway I thank Allah for giving me a flawless skin and a lovely complexion:rejoice::rejoice: it must be hell putting that on your face everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.