Black Kings

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
tumblr_e58dc49e002ba20d45d3ac1a7f31e9f8_dc0e3599_500.jpg
tumblr_b6153a6aa20cb58773de1026d07e4db5_ac53a33b_1280.jpg
tumblr_97e6ead8e4cae1628317969d0f2aad93_e19d10de_1280.jpg
tumblr_7e12bd673ab0059d27c82ca90c5a829e_8645e351_1280.jpg
tumblr_f9d2f27cb741c123597a9e3413c072c7_1e417537_1280.jpg

@ZakWantsToPlay nigga are u gay? Nobody asked for pics of Somali niggas with jelled hair. lmao

Some guys colour their hair without being Gay. I think you and other guys like murda are insecure about your masculinity and make assumptions about other guys.

I have good looking male relatives and I look good myself, nothing wrong with looking Good and acknowledging other males who look good too.

You folks need to get your heads out of men's bottom and stop assuming everyone is Gay. Only homos are truly the ones concerned with the homosexuality of others.

That is never on my mind.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Some guys colour their hair without being Gay. I think you and other guys like murda are insecure about your masculinity and make assumptions about other guys.

I have good looking male relatives and I look good myself, nothing wrong with looking Good and acknowledging other males who look good too.

You folks need to get your heads out of men's bottom and stop assuming everyone is Gay. Only homos are truly the ones concerned with the homosexuality of others.

THIS NIGGA GAY

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

You want to play with my balls nah noooooooo sir:nahgirl: hence Zak wants to play hmmmmmmm

Lmao this thread didn't go the way Robin wanted.:denzelnigga:

She wanted a platinum thread by attempting to annoy the faraxs with the "I love Madow" shit, but they started agreeing with her :pachah1:

You could just say somali men look good on average you didn't have to post a bunch of pics of "handsome" men thats pretty gay

So you acknowledge the brothers are good looking yourself but call me gay for posting their pictures?

My father was more handsome than I am and I occasionally wish I had his looks. Does that make me Gay?

It is western thing to worry constantly about people's sexuality. I don't have the same culture as you sxb.

I posted pictures to prove Somalis have good genes and look Good. I don't have the fears you have.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
So you acknowledge the brothers are good looking yourself but call me gay for posting their pictures?

My father was more handsome than I am and I occasionally wish I had his looks. Does that make me Gay?

It is western thing to worry constantly about people's sexuality. I don't have the same culture as you sxb.

I posted pictures to prove Somalis have good genes and look Good. I don't have the fears you have.
I didn't say they look good my nigga FOH fakkit

I said if you think they look good you could've gotten your point accross without coming off as gay nigga

Lmao this thread didn't go the way Robin wanted.:denzelnigga:

She wanted a platinum thread by attempting to annoy the faraxs with the "I love Madow" shit, but they started agreeing with her :pachah1:

And the same motherfuckers agreeing with her are accusing me of being Gay after I posted something counter to Robin.

Goes to show where these homosexuals have their true allegiance.

:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
I didn't say they look good my nigga FOH fakkit

I said if you think they look good you could've gotten your point accross without coming off as gay nigga

If that was your concern, no worries breh, I am Somali with a somali culture, so pointing out someone has good looks, male or female does not make me think I am qualified to be gay.

I also don't suppress my views for what people might think. People can have their views, and I have mine. Whoever has more rational basis for their views owns the moment. Simple as that.

Trending

Latest posts