9AyPauh.jpg
x6C8lwn.jpg
hFySlQp.jpg
r1KhJCm.jpg
iP6VKIo.jpg
8MLOMrT.jpg

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
If that was your concern, no worries breh, I am Somali with a somali culture, so pointing out someone has good looks, male or female does not make me think I am qualified to be gay.

I also don't suppress my views for what people might think. People can have their views, and I have mine. Whoever has more rational basis for their views owns the moment. Simple as that.
We get it your gay live your best life now

As i have recently found the lost attraction for the abdis it has come with its side effects.

These madow men are starting to look abit juicy ngl bisinka :ohhhdamn:

Now i get why some of these xalimos are foaming out their mouth like some dog with rabies:wtf:

But in all this new found madness ive had an epiphany.

What makes the attraction even stronger is the taboo energy its associated with.
The risk and novelty of being associated with the "enemy".

There is some bad blood between our peoples and that sht aint gonna fade anytime soon.
The boundaries are fking clear and anyone who steps over the line becomes free game.

And its exactly that what makes the attraction stronger.

The excitement from the risk, the thrill from knowing you're being dirty.

Its all smoke and mirrors, illusions, fantasies without substance.
It goes away as fast as it came.

And now that i written all that the brain fog from the khasii has gone away :browtf:

For a split second i was thinking of the excuse i was going to make when i
brought home a 6ft, dread-wearing black hunk home to hooyo. :whew:
Don’t worry about it boo. Somali men don’t deserve P anyway. If I wasn’t into Somali men before, this site has made it certain. I’m 2020 we need to start a movement that’s anti giving Somali men P.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Don’t worry about it boo. Somali men don’t deserve P anyway. If I wasn’t into Somali men before, this site has made it certain. I’m 2020 we need to start a movement that’s anti giving Somali men P.
Somali women don't deserve any d anyway . If I wasnt into Somali women before this site has made it certain in 2020 we need to start a movement thats anti giving Somali women D

We get it your gay live your best life now

Speak for yourself. Also, it should take one Gay man to Know another right? In that case, you and every other gang-banger who projects their sexual insecurity onto other males on here are the homos. Posting loads of Bantu women won't help you.

Keep being insecure and project that onto other males.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Speak for yourself. Also, it should take one Gay man to Know another right? In that case, you and every other gang-banger who projects their sexual insecurity onto other males on here are the homos. Posting loads of Bantu women won't help you.

nigga are you gay ? if so live your best life and stop talking about gay stuff

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

o i get it you want me to post bantu men but no thanks bro

Somali women don't deserve any d anyway . If I wasnt into Somali women before this site has made it certain in 2020 we need to start a movement thats anti giving Somali women D
P has a WAYYYYYY much higher value than D. It’s not a real comparison. #NoPForFaraxs2020

nigga are you gay ? if so live your best life and stop talking about gay stuff

o i get it you want me to post bantu men but no thanks bro

You still harping on homosexuality and who is Gay? tell me why a straight man is obsessed with this and has nothing else important to contribute?

You are the Only homo in this thread who keeps stalking other straight males.

PS: Replying to me will dent your ego, so be careful. You might wanna stick to posting Bantu ladies.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
You still harping on homosexuality and who is Gay? tell me why a straight man is obsessed with this and has nothing else important to contribute?

PS: Replying to me will dent your ego, so be careful. You might wanna stick to posting Bantu ladies.
no bantu men sorry bro

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

a lot of energy for proving you are not gay

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

its 2020 in few hours just relax live your life

Thanks for the rep. Allah blessed us with all a society should be thankful for, looks, language, and culture.

Anyone who favors outside for partnership is welcome to do so but not at our expense. If people like other ethnic groups and races, they shouldn't insult Somalis to justify their choices.

This is the biggest issue we have to deal with as Somalis online.

Trending