Black Kings

As i have recently found the lost attraction for the abdis it has come with its side effects.

These madow men are starting to look abit juicy ngl bisinka :ohhhdamn:

Now i get why some of these xalimos are foaming out their mouth like some dog with rabies:wtf:

But in all this new found madness ive had an epiphany.

What makes the attraction even stronger is the taboo energy its associated with.
The risk and novelty of being associated with the "enemy".

There is some bad blood between our peoples and that sht aint gonna fade anytime soon.
The boundaries are fking clear and anyone who steps over the line becomes free game.

And its exactly that what makes the attraction stronger.

The excitement from the risk, the thrill from knowing you're being dirty.

Its all smoke and mirrors, illusions, fantasies without substance.
It goes away as fast as it came.

And now that i written all that the brain fog from the khasii has gone away :browtf:

For a split second i was thinking of the excuse i was going to make when i
brought home a 6ft, dread-wearing black hunk home to hooyo. :whew:
@Luciddreamer’s thread yesterday really pissed you off huh
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Funny that your “black” kang is always an AA - that European admixture sure does help:umad:
You never see these xalimos thrist after pure Bantus from Ghana or Congo
upload_2019-12-31_2-34-9.jpeg

They only thirst after European rape babys from america. They’re racist!!! :mad:

World

VIP
Don’t worry about it boo. Somali men don’t deserve P anyway. If I wasn’t into Somali men before, this site has made it certain. I’m 2020 we need to start a movement that’s anti giving Somali men P.
What makes you think somali men would be into loners like you who admit they don't have any friends? You are a weirdo who i would stay clear from if i knew you in real life.

What makes you think somali men would be into loners like you who admit they don't have any friends? You are a weirdo who i would stay clear from if i knew you in real life.
What makes me think somali men are into me is that they’ve told me. The interest is not returned however :)
Somali men have proven themselves to be useless and uselessness does not deserve P. I’d rather give P to an Italian.

World

VIP
What makes me think somali men are into me is that they’ve told me. The interest is not returned however :)
Somali men have proven themselves to be useless and uselessness does not deserve P. I’d rather give P to an Italian.
The only useless person is the one incapable of making friends throughout their whole life. The only way you can feel close to a human is by offering up your used 2nd hand P.

The only useless person is the one incapable of making friends throughout their whole life. The only way you can feel close to a human is by offering up your used 2nd hand P.
She acts like she’s the only woman in the world and everyone will cry if she doesn’t give her dry coochie to faraxs.

Aw you mad or nah? Why you so pressed over who I give P to? get it through your head YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY. :) good day sir #NoPForFaraxs2020

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Aw you mad or nah? Why you so pressed over who I give P to? get it through your head YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY. :) good day sir #NoPForFaraxs2020
Fukk who ever you want wallahi I don't care but please please stop calling it p just say pu$$y or siil or something else

I’m tryna start a movement sir, faraxs don’t deserve P. They’ve proven themselves useless and parasites.
I’m not tryna diss you or but who do you think you are? You can’t speak for Somali women because your a gaal, and Faraxs will continue to get siil regardless.
Stop being childish sxb I’m younger than you and can still see right through you.

World

VIP
I think you’re heart broken. You were lonely, like usual, and you gave up your P to the one Faraax who gave you a bit of attention(nothing much, he just said hi to you every now and then). After he saw how much of a weirdo you were, he cut you off and since then you’ve vowed to never to give it up to a Faraax(it’s not like they were checking for you anyway).

Truth is darling, he done you a favour. You can only go so long without human interaction. Instead of carrying this hate, you should reflect on why he left you.

I’m not tryna diss you or but who do you think you are? You can’t speak for Somali women because your a gaal, and Faraxs will continue to get siil regardless.
Stop being childish sxb I’m younger than you and can still see right through you.
I’m sure they will continue to get P anyway, either from ajnabi females or if they’re married. But The movement I’m hoping to push in 2020 is for younger unmarried xalimos to not engage with faraxs romantically because they’re assholes and don’t deserve female affections. That group of young western Somali females barely like Somali men as it is so it won’t be hard :) Now, a girl needs her beauty sleep so I must say good bye. Rest well:)

Tukraq

VIP
Italian:gucciwhat: yeah your a certified weirdo for that one, that got to be the most random country, thats like me saying I want a girl from the Philippines or something lol, anyways with the way somalis get play I doubt they would be tripping

Tukraq

VIP
I’m sure they will continue to get P anyway, either from ajnabi females or if they’re married. But The movement I’m hoping to push in 2020 is for younger unmarried xalimos to not engage with faraxs romantically because they’re assholes and don’t deserve female affections. That group of young western Somali females barely like Somali men as it is so it won’t be hard :) Now, a girl needs her beauty sleep so I must say good bye. Rest well:)
you sound dumb women like assholes wtf

Trending