Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Just because you're ass got punked by Madows that doesn't mean you're not Black. Somalis kill other Somalis based on qabiil, does that mean they aren't Somalis? Use your logic.
I am not a beta male like you that got punked by madows so much that at the end you claimed black to fit in.

I noticed Somali Americans and Canadians have no issue with Blacks, it is always the UK weirdos who probably got bullied that have issues with identifying as black, funny thing most of their weirdos think having a different nose and timo jileec qualifies them to be another race when 85% of Somalis are dark asf.
And if facial features and hair texture doesn't determine race, but skin colour alone does, a lot of ethnic groups could be categorized together where they otherwise wouldn't have. That was only one example, I can give you many more.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
From my experiences Somalis that look very Hindi/Dravidian with Timo Jileec don't consider themselves Black
Somalis who have Afro etc consider themselves Black

Juke

VIP
Why do people call out somali trolls, but never Madows who constantly say racist sh1t about everyone? Most Madows dont even think black people can be racist as racism is linked to having institutional power. So if we are black....can we even be racist?

They're self-haters, let's be real. They're projecting their inferiority unto others.

Chinese and a German are both white in skin, and genetically closer to each other than a Somali and a Madow. Why aren't the white skinned people considered the same race?

Black, White, Brown. They mean nothing.

A French person retains his Frenchness, the same should go for Somalis.

What's wrong with the label African? Nobody would disagree with it.

Mixed ethnic groups are quite diverse in features, you could provide a Somali with 4C hair, dark skin and a suspiciously wide nose and I could show you the opposite within my own nuclear family. So?

I am not a beta male like you that got punked by madows so much that at the end you claimed black to fit in. lol
Says the basement dweller who makes threads because a "Foreigner complimented Somali men."

Get out your basement and actually socialize with people you weirdo. If anyone is a beta it's you.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
And if facial features and hair texture doesn't determine race, but skin colour alone does, a lot of ethnic groups could be categorized together where they otherwise wouldn't have. That was only one example, I can give you many more.

You are from a third world country UK, you probably have been bullied at young age and you hate being called black but to rest of us, we are black and we are proud of it.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Black, White, Brown. They mean nothing.

A French person retains his Frenchness, the same should go for Somalis.

What's wrong with the label African? Nobody would disagree with it.
That laughing profile is superb akhi kkkkkk

They're self-haters, let's be real. They're projecting their inferiority unto others.

Chinese and a German are both white in skin, and genetically closer to each other than a Somali and a Madow. Why aren't the white skinned people considered the same race?
Exactly i dont see germans, Russians and spanish people having this debate....we are all whites. They will say Im Russian, German and Spanish and thats that. Somalis who want to push this black label on us want to label all black people in the West as one. We are not

Gambar

VIP
Why do people call out somali trolls, but never Madows who constantly say racist sh1t about everyone? Most Madows dont even think black people can be racist as racism is linked to having institutional power. So if we are black....can we even be racist?
Its easy to target Somalis. They know they will get a response and it seems in the UK no one will really say anything as it’s not controversial. And yes, those madow are racist. They usually have some kind of strange envy toward Somalis. They make racist comments about Somalis but get angry when Somalis respond back. They’re hypocrites.

Keo

VIP
Says the basement dweller who makes threads because a "Foreigner complimented Somali men."

Get out your basement and actually socialize with people you weirdo. If anyone is a beta it's you.
The one who is a weirdo is the one that gets upset coz I don't conform to your beta male bullshit like these Somalis in the UK being ashamed of being Somali. How sad of an individual do you have to be to get upset by the fact that I want to identify with a shared history and culture rather than black which is completely alien to Somali people.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Lmao i don't call Somalis black because the facial features from blacks snd Somalis isn't easy to miss. I see that forehead, thin nose, and pre caucasian head shape

Mixed ethnic groups are quite diverse in features, you could provide a Somali with 4C hair, dark skin and a suspiciously wide nose and I could show you the opposite within my own nuclear family. So?
Right. Most people would say these Somalis are black:
C49F7A8A-6875-49A5-8C52-2FC52D6FE2D6.jpeg

C88A3FAC-51AA-4FB3-9705-A3F9E06527F7.jpeg

EF7B34AF-0B90-4CAA-BD3A-AC85B53376D0.jpeg

E2833A6C-2F98-41D1-9D01-FDC151EDFD2C.jpeg

While many people would not consider these Somalis black:
918F896B-6925-4002-964D-59EFFFEF5839.jpeg

75229F40-3133-4D91-ABCE-DE54DE79BEF3.jpeg

F4388DEC-2B6B-46C0-9218-0B81175F8F5A.jpeg

Yet we are genetically the same and you can find people in the same family who have both those looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending