Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
These trolls are losers and it’s actually affecting the reputation of Somalis online because known Somalis are being labeled as racist trolls. I would say it’s shaqo la’an but I think they may actually be mentally ill or suffer severe self esteem issues. These same trolls are ultra nationalist but cannot speak Somali at all and know very little of their culture. They are also big time qabiilists so they troll their own communities as well. I said it before, whether or not you think you are not your own race the government already determined it for you so get over it and stop harassing people online.

My point is there are real advantages to being black in the US and absolutely no advantages to being a Somali-American. The Somali community will flourish when it accepts its true identity. Why can’t you see we are in a state of chaos because of our racial schizophrenia?:mjcry:
basically you want to play both sides it seems. when your family came to the USA, you came as refugee and was given extra help that standard AA are not given and now you want to dabble on their side and take advantage of programs made specifically for them. People like this are funny to me and annoys AA. You are either African American or Somali American. But this is more of the somali guys who were eating for free in restaurants and said cant Adfrican American brothers eat in peace without being harassed lool

These trolls are losers and it’s actually affecting the reputation of Somalis online because known Somalis are being labeled as racist trolls. I would say it’s shaqo la’an but I think they may actually be mentally ill or suffer severe self esteem issues. These same trolls are ultra nationalist but cannot speak Somali at all and know very little of their culture. They are also big time qabiilists so they troll their own communities as well. I said it before, whether or not you think you are not your own race the government already determined it for you so get over it and stop harassing people online.
They are our version of inc3l shut-ins.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These trolls (Mainly UK Somalis) got punked by other Madows which is why they hate being Black

I noticed Somali Americans and Canadians have no issue with Blacks, it is always the UK weirdos who probably got bullied that have issues identifying as black, funny thing is most of their weirdos think having a different nose and timo jileec qualifies them to be another race when 85% of Somalis are dark asf.

Last edited:
basically you want to play both sides it seems. when your family came to the USA, you came as refugee and was given extra help that standard AA are not given and now you want to dabble on their side and take advantage of programs made specifically for them. People like this are funny to me and annoys AA. You are either African American or Somali American. But this is more of the somali guys who were eating for free in restaurants and said cant Adfrican American brothers eat in peace without being harassed lool
:what:

I noticed Somali Americans and Canadians have no issue with Blacks, it is always the UK weirdos who probably got bullied that have issues with identifying as black, funny thing most of their weirdos think having a different nose and timo jileec qualifies them to be another race when 85% of Somalis are dark asf.
Being dark skinned does boy equate to being black you uncultured swine

I noticed Somali Americans and Canadians have no issue with Blacks, it is always the UK weirdos who probably got bullied that have issues with identifying as black, funny thing most of their weirdos think having a different nose and timo jileec qualifies them to be another race when 85% of Somalis are dark asf.
Why do people always bring colour into this? By that very same logic Sri Lankans are black. And they are generally darker than Somalis. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Why do people call out somali trolls, but never Madows who constantly say racist sh1t about everyone? Most Madows dont even think black people can be racist as racism is linked to having institutional power. So if we are black....can we even be racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending