Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If you are not from America you cannot be labeled African American.
thats what black means that's what they have been called for 100s of years it is also what u call their culture and everything else that belongs to them stop grouping us with them they have theirs and we have our own shit u lecch

Exactly i dont see germans, Russians and spanish people having this debate....we are all whites. They will say Im Russian, German and Spanish and thats that. Somalis who want to push this black label on us want to label all black people in the West as one. We are not
There's an agenda behind it, when everyone's black and cultureless, they're easier to control. They don't have a backbone or anything to fall back on. No identity other than the "blackness"

Liberal Somalis are just their foot soldiers.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There's an agenda behind it, when everyone's black and cultureless, they're easier to control. They don't have a backbone or anything to fall back on. No identity other than the "blackness"

you dropped some facts wlle.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
They start most of the fights, this widely known and acknowledged, even amongst themselves. I've seen countless videos of Somali being discriminated against by lowly scum. Don't lie to my face and call me a liar, turning all this around and blaming us for all of it. Islamophobia is quite common as well. Many times I've seen and heard of incidents where a black female would pull of the hijab of a Somali sister.
If i never catch someone pull a hijab off a Muslim woman I'm going to turn insane for 5 minutes.

Exactly....which is why we kill this at the door. They start with we all black we say no we not before we even reach stage 2. Any Somali who bring up the black label to me is suspect

Prettymuslim94

Are you:
A. Somali
B. Black
C. None of the above

If the answer is C just sit this one out
C look at my custom title, but i thought y'all would want an opinion of other ethnicities view point of are Somalis black which i would say most aren't only the ones you guys call bantu are.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Only a few look black

I understand brother but 85% of us look black and have darker skin than South Sudaneses, so it is not fair for all of us to claim a different race when the majority of us look black, it is an identity crisis at is it's best, we have many Somalis who look Arabs and other Asian races but we have different looks and it would make sense to claim whatever the majority of us look and that is black.

Prettymuslim94

I understand brother but 85% of us look black and have darker skin than South Sudaneses, so it is not fair for all of us to claim a different race when the majority of us look black, it is an identity crisis at is it's best, we have many Somalis who look Arabs and other Asian races but we have different looks and it would make sense to claim whatever the majority of us look and that is black.
Yes some look black but sll the Somalis i have seen were dark skin and looked white. It's like the dark arabs of yemen who don't look black. When i think of blacks i think of Michael Jordans, Akon, kanye west, Tupac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending