borama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I think it is close to the size of Gaalkacyo or Burco, so about 200,000.

Somalis notoriously overestimate the size of their cities. So watch out.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I knew the OP wasn't sincere about the question, so what's the point in educating these people with preconceived ideas, and simplistic questions. And nothing less than would be expected from AJ and his hate for anything Somali.

50k in Burco :childplease:

Both Borama and Burco even Galgacayo have at least 300,000 population mark. When rural pop in the district is taken into consideration, it's even more bigger than 300k

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't understand why Somalis underestimate themselves. We are a very large ethnic group by African standards.
13 million in Somalia, 7.5 million in Ethiopia. 800K in Djibouti, 3 million in Kenya, and 600K in the Middle East, North America and Europe.
Almost 25 million people, we are as large if not larger than the Amhara for example. We are not a small ethnic group.

Hubble

VIP
I don't understand why Somalis underestimate themselves. We are a very large ethnic group by African standards.
13 million in Somalia, 7.5 million in Ethiopia. 800K in Djibouti, 3 million in Kenya, and 600K in the Middle East, North America and Europe.
Almost 25 million people, we are as large if not larger than the Amhara for example. We are not a small ethnic group.

Djibouti's total population is 800k, up to 500k are Somali the rest are Afar. Somalis in Ethiopia number 4.6 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.