borama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said yaa ku dhalay as in what are u not xagee ku dhalatay.

And I swear to the almighty, if you have any links to Borama I will jump of a bridge and kill myself, God for bid, najaynaa:drakekidding:

I wasn't answering your question. I was just describing Borama. Wa xaafad. Borama is beautiful but let's not throw phony baloney numbers. It is similar in size and feel to a neighborhood

@ReeBorama of xaafada Borama, what is the purpose of inflating exploding make believing Boramas population? Cities and countries do censuses to determine how to best serve their population. You know, determining how many schools, hospitals, fire stations and police are needed. NGOs need them. Phony baloney numbers can be dangerous because it will stretch out Somali resources. Putting all your eggs in one basket in a smaller area instead of a larger area in reality (but smaller in a census) can put Somali lives in jeopardy

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I wasn't answering your question. I was just describing Borama. Wa xaafad. Borama is beautiful but let's not throw phony baloney numbers. It is similar in size and feel to a neighborhood

Yeah, compared to the mega cities of China it's xaafad, but a city with 300-400k pop in East Africa, that's a legitimate metropolitan in it's own right:)

Your problem is you see Somalia and everything Somali through the tinted lenses of a Westerner, even they are objective most of the time you on the other hand have an axe to grind:Sutehja:

I am fair and balanced. @ReeBorama you are not serious about advancing your homeland. If you were, you'd be honest about your numbers. Would you put a 500 bed hospital in a town of 5000? Because this is what will happen if you keep throwing your phony baloney numbers online. NGOs and philanthropists will believe it

@ReeBorama of xaafada Borama, what is the purpose of inflating exploding make believing Boramas population? Cities and countries do censuses to determine how to best serve their population. You know, determining how many schools, hospitals, fire stations and police are needed. NGOs need them. Phony baloney numbers can be dangerous because it will stretch out Somali resources. Putting all your eggs in one basket in a smaller area instead of a larger area in reality (but smaller in a census) can put Somali lives in jeopardy

Your guesstimate of the Somali population is way off(by millions), if anyone put you in charge Somali's
would die by the millions

ReeBorama

@AbdiJohnson, pretty much the same reason why countries do censuses on their cities, we are no different lool. Niyaw markad yarayd ayaa lagu tuuray adiga, that nun in the missionary orphanage you were brought up dropped you head first, calaa madax madax:ulachen001:

Abdi, what are you drinking today, beer or hard liquor?

McD30

Bored to death
I agree with @AbdiJohnson the figures seem exaggerated. The 2014 UN census had;

50K in Alula?
50K in Qandala
95K in Baki district, wtf is Baki?
70K in Taleh?
80K in Ceel Buur?
100K in Qansax Dheere?

I think NGOs are running a racket.

ReeBorama

@Southie , anaka la doodayna ayaa ka waalan ninkan waalan :O27GWRK: and I bet you this Zak is another one of his alter ego troll accounts. I just wanted to make the thread hit and put it in the popular thread list loooool. I guess I have achieved my objective so, insert that "fuk
I am outta this thread " gif :lol:

Somalis are not big. Face the facts. Even a random little boy you met in the streets of Mogadishu or Hargeisa will personally take you to the family you want to meet you were trying to locate but can't because you're visiting from the diaspora.

Even if it's the other side of the city, he'll show you the house if you have a car with you. Everyone knows everyone if you give them your clan and family name. Small ethnic group

ReeBorama

I agree with @AbdiJohnson the figures seem exaggerated. The 2014 UN census had;

50K in Alula?
50K in Qandala
95K in Baki district, wtf is Baki?
70K in Taleh?
80K in Ceel Buur?
100K in Qansax Dheere?

I think NGOs are running a racket.

Ok, when you put it that way looool@wtf is Baki :chrisfreshhah:
But still :angryman: for backing Abdi's argument over us:camby:

Baki District is in Awdal. It doesn't even include Borama. Are we to believe we have 100,000 nomads walking around between Gabiley and Borama because that is what Baki District is. It's the bush

McD30

Bored to death
Ok, when you put it that way looool@wtf is Baki :chrisfreshhah:
But still :angryman: for backing Abdi's argument over us:camby:
I swear I thought they were making up districts I have never heard of these towns. A small population is good for us, I think people are fearing our neighbours becoming more powerful than us but 5 million Jews have held off 300 million Arabs, it's all about human capital. Our lands can't manage a big population anyway otherwise we would have gotten mauled by the Bantu expansion a long time ago.

I swear I thought they were making up districts I have never heard of these towns. A small population is good for us, I think people are fearing our neighbours becoming more powerful than us but 5 million Jews have held off 300 million Arabs, it's all about human capital. Our lands can't manage a big population anyway otherwise we would have gotten mauled by the Bantu expansion a long time ago.

The Bantu arrived in Somalia due to the Arab slave trade, Ethiopia are a big concern their population is nearly 100 million, whilst Somalia is 10 million. Ethiopia are a land locked country meaning they have no Ports, and Somalia has the biggest coastline in the continent. wallhi the moment we let this habashi in they will produce so much that us Somalis will be a minority.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I believe the figures, cause we eating good, reproducing and enjoying the orgies

and I don't mean the Somali "orgi"

I believe berbera has the best weather in Somalia, Blue Sky, and as i live in the UK, when i was in berbera for a plane change, my skin felt so healthy.

Apollo

VIP
I believe berbera has the best weather in Somalia, Blue Sky, and as i live in the UK, when i was in berbera for a plane change, my skin felt so healthy.

Gulf of Aden coast of Somalia has the worst weather of the country. This includes Djibouti, Berbera, and Bosaso.
Ridiculous temperatures in the summer. You can fry eggs on street pavement.

Best weather in Somalia are the mountainous regions and the Indian Ocean coastal region.

Status
Not open for further replies.