Galkacyo - 100,000
Garowe - 50,000
Beledweyne - 100,000
Mogadishu - 750,000
Kismayo - 100,000
Baydhabo - 300,000

Night

Issa Warrior
how can the total population be 7 million though, when it was 9 million in 1970??:kanyehmm:

in that same time ethiopia grew by 60 million

@waraabe butt hurt about Berbera numbers. I have never seen a ghost town in my life like Berbera. I saw more goats then people roaming the streets. Empty roads. Abandoned buildings. I only saw visitors at the beach

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
What numbers seem wrong?

They don't seem wrong but are outright wrong and baseless. Somalis are underestimated and undercounted, so give us a break wasakhyoow.

Niyaw yaa ku dhalay horta, you don't seem to hold any allegiance to anyone? Waan kaa yabay walaahi:uCkf6mf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bosaso 950,000
Hargaisa 550, 000 khad addicts/suicide bombers
Xamar 1 million Hutu, Burundi, Uganda, moryaan.
Borama 300,000 students.

Port-Sale.jpg

This is the abandoned ghost town of Berbera. It has only one main road while the neighborhood I live in has three busy bumper to bumper intersections and we are 5000 people. My neighborhood has more homes than Berbera but Berbera people say they are 500,000

Night

Issa Warrior
z3zrULC@300,000 students. You haven't mentioned the 500,000 Pirates and fishmongers in Bosaaso :deadrose::chrisfreshhah:

:chrisfreshhah:loool the complete list

Bosaso (made up number) Pirates and fishmongers
Hargaisa (made up number) khat addicts/suicide bombers
Xamar (5 million) Hutu, Burundi, Uganda, moryaan.
Berbera. (100) desolate ghost town
Kismayo (50000) kenyan slave market
Galkayo (divided) World war z scene

Last edited:
Port-Sale.jpg

This is the abandoned ghost town of Berbera. It has only one main road while the neighborhood I live in has three busy bumper to bumper intersections and we are 5000 people. My neighborhood has more homes than Berbera but Berbera people say they are 500,000

Somali's siestas?

Status
Not open for further replies.