Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Mogadishu 2 million
SL 700 million
Puntland 400,000
Las anod 300
Labo gees 17 people (all cadcads)
Shari3 takraar <100 people (all cadcads)
Jubaland 120,000 all of them being geeljire

Gulf of Aden coast of Somalia has the worst weather of the country. This includes Djibouti, Berbera, and Bosaso.
Ridiculous temperatures in the summer. You can fry eggs on street pavement.

Best weather in Somalia are the mountainous regions and the Indian Ocean coastal region.

I didn't experience weather in the south of Somalia i.e. Mogadishu ( because it was 2012 and alshabab was too much) but when i was in boosaso i didnt like the weather, the local electricity company cut the power after fajr for two hours and the sun rise was soo bright that you would wake up.

Night

Issa Warrior
I didn't experience weather in the south of Somalia i.e. Mogadishu ( because it was 2012 and alshabab was too much) but when i was in boosaso i didnt like the weather, the local electricity company cut the power after fajr for two hours and the sun rise was soo bright that you would wake up.

the red sea coast is way too hot,

Apollo

VIP

Berbera and Bosaso have the same climate. This makes no sense. You like Berbera's weather but somehow not Bosaso? Da fuq. Both are just as hot and humid.

Status
Not open for further replies.