Breaking news🚨 Iran plans to launch attack on Israel

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
^^ Saudi Arabia and Jordan among other muslim nations have been tamed by the global wicked elites who run the world today with a devilish Israel agenda on the table. They plan and Allah plans in the end Allah is the best of planners. Iran is the only one openly defying the status quo that is forced on muslims just like china and russia are fighting the status quo that is forced on the entire earth.

Give credit where credit is due, sunni palestinians who are hostage to the enemy today have been blessed with a little sneak preview of what is to come in the future. Surely they will be freed and surely enemy will be humiliated as fortold in the prophecies. Imagine Shias coming to the rescue of sunnis, yemenis blocking the red sea Lebanon self sacrifice and Iran going all. They devided us only for Allah to unite us again for our common goal. Where were the sunnis? I bet on Turkey while heartland Saudi Arabia is not ready to lead the grand fight for justice on earth.

^^ Saudi Arabia and Jordan among other muslim nations have been tamed by the global wicked elites who run the world today with a devilish Israel agenda on the table. They plan and Allah plans in the end Allah is the best of planners. Iran is the only one openly defying the status quo that is forced on muslims just like china and russia are fighting the status quo that is forced on the entire earth.

Give credit where credit is due, sunni palestinians who are hostage to the enemy today have been blessed with a little sneak preview of what is to come in the future. Surely they will be freed and surely enemy will be humiliated as fortold in the prophecies. Imagine Shias coming to the rescue of sunnis, yemenis blocking the red sea Lebanon self sacrifice and Iran going all. They devided us only for Allah to unite us again for our common goal. Where were the sunnis? I bet on Turkey while heartland Saudi Arabia is not ready to lead the grand fight for justice on earth.

Saudi/UAE governments are zionists, they are a write off that no Sunni speaks well of or expects anything from.

Sunnis on the other hand are the ones fighting and dying, any injury to the zionists ever has been at the hands off Sunnis. Sunnis have been fighting for centuries and through out all of history. Like I said, shia have only ever killed Sunnis.

Hope you are right, im just observing. Khayr inshaAllah, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

According to Axios; Israeli Officials state that they will soon launch a “Significant Retaliation” against Iran for Tuesday’s Large-Scale Ballistic Missile Attack, with Targets to likely include the Iranian Oil Industry, Air Defense Systems, and other Strategic Sites across Iran, as well as the possibility of Assassination Strikes against Key Iranian Figures. Officials further state that if Iran decides to Respond to Israel’s Retaliatory Strike, then all Options will be on the Table, including the Destruction of Iranian Nuclear Sites.