Can Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Barni You low class prostitute I never saw your twitter at all. What I saw was a picture posted by Freebandz in the forum. Don't
ever mention my mum again.

Bohol

VIP
Aaaawww poor boy seems I hit a nerve didn't I?

No you didn't lady of the night. If everyone sees that embarrassing picture of you, you will cry to Abdijohnson again
that you will quit this forum like the soft you are Lol.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Naaya not everything is about you. I am sure your not the only one with her DP up. Stop
being a attention seeker, I hardly think about you, there is a bigger fish to fry. ;)
Don't you ever call me naaya.

Lol at attention seeker hahahaha says you, the most attention seeking pathetic excuse of a man, all you ever do is go back and forth with the females on this site and brag about women you've slept with when u can't even converse with them.

I shouldn't even give you the time of day, nabaadiino.

Bohol

VIP
@DiricLover This is a forum walal, I don't know you in real life nor do I intend to, I don't come here for shukansi since I have plenty of it in other places. So don't get too attached.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No you didn't lady of the night. If everyone sees that embarrassing picture of you, you will cry to Abdijohnson again
that you will quit this forum like the soft you are Lol.

How about I use it as my avatar. My boobs looked really nice and you certainly agreed since you talked about them. You're pathetic, like someone else said all u do is go back and forth with women.

Bohol

VIP
How about I use it as my avatar. My boobs looked really nice and you certainly agreed since you talked about them. You're pathetic, like someone else said all u do is go back and forth with women.

Listen attention seeker I never mentioned your boobs in this thread, it is you that injected yourself in it. I don't usually get personal,
if you want to it use it as your DP well that is up to you.I am sure it will buy you a couple of cup of coffees that you like.

How about I use it as my avatar.

200.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Listen attention seeker I never mentioned your boobs in this thread, it is you that injected yourself in it. I don't usually get personal,
if you want to it use it as your DP well that is up to you.I am sure it will buy you a couple of cup of coffees that you like.

Ok you didn't mention my boobs but you mentioned women members, their pics and their bodies obsessed much?. All you talk about is women. All you do is go back and forth with women. What kind of a man are you? You're pathetic and you seem super insecure. Grow some balls and stop behaving like a all the time. Don't you have some woman to brag about anyways? :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
@Barni I like women but I don't like cheap ones. So I am not interested in whatever you are trying to sell.Ever wondered why I am the only guy in SS that never messaged you? Your not my cup of tea sweety.

drakelaugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.