Can we abolish Qabil

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Long love Somaliland
Africa Love GIF
Get that shit off my screen

Khaemwaset

I actually have my own country 🇩🇯 but I still rep Somali name.
There is no such thing as a "Djiboutian" national identity, we are a Somali city just like Jigjiga, Dir dhaba, Zaylac, Hargesia, Mogadishu...
That became it's own country due to colonialism. The borders of Djibouti nor the flag represents me as an Ciise Somali.

If an ajnabi asks me what is Djibouti since I was a child I always told them "We are Somalis"

I actually have my own country 🇩🇯 but I still rep Somali name.
There is no such thing as a "Djiboutian" national identity, we are a Somali city just like Jigjiga, Dir dhaba, Zaylac, Hargesia, Mogadishu...
That became it's own country due to colonialism. The borders of Djibouti nor the flag represents me as an Ciise Somali.
I just don’t agree with the concept of greater Somalia, nothing about it makes sense to me. If it impossibly happened, how would it work if there are many clans that want to be the leader? than what happens if war breaks out? which qabil are they now goinf to blame? Is just going to be chaos. You lot can't even bring back ogaden yet talk about this fantasy. Is hilariously embarassing.

Khaemwaset

I just don’t agree with the concept of greater Somalia, nothing about it makes sense to me. If it impossibly happened, how would it work if there are many clans that want to be the leader? than what happens if war breaks out? which qabil are they now goinf to blame? Is just going to be chaos. You lot can't even bring back ogaden yet talk about this fantasy. Is hilariously embarassing.
It doesn't make sense to you cause you're tapped nigga

The only way to abolish tribalism is to change the education system and support nationalism in schools.

Because if you unite people politically the day your rule become unstable everyone will run to his tribe just like 1990.

So slow and stable change is better than a rapid uncertain one

Khaemwaset

The only way to abolish tribalism is to change the education system and support nationalism in schools.

Because if you unite people politically the day your rule become unstable everyone will run to his tribe just like 1990.

So slow and stable change is better than a rapid uncertain one
Yes but what if you could do both. All we need is a strong rule for 1 or 2 generations pushing wadani ideology to completely revamp society. That's the struggle of course, that if the state becomes weak we'll end up like 1991.

Yes but what if you could do both. All we need is a strong rule for 1 or 2 generations pushing wadani ideology to completely revamp society. That's the struggle of course, that if the state becomes weak we'll end up like 1991.
Ruling for that long is near impossible and if even you want it to have a chance you must abolish federal system and dethrone the federal governors.

The problem is that it's near impossible to have a good relation with these guys.

By other means a civil war must happen if we want to do your plan.

I personally don't agree with you on this matter. I see that this educated generation can be supported to reach the seat of power then they will change it.

Current Somali people wouldn't support Somali nationalism

Khaemwaset

Ruling for that long is near impossible and if even you want it to have a chance you must abolish federal system and dethrone the federal governors.

The problem is that it's near impossible to have a good relation with these guys.

By other means a civil war must happen if we want to do your plan.

I personally don't agree with you on this matter. I see that this educated generation can be supported to reach the seat of power then they will change it.

Current Somali people wouldn't support Somali nationalism
I do not mean one man ruling for 2 generations.

An example i want to emulate is the ccp of China. The Chinese unified all their warring states and kicked out foriegn influence under the first dictator Mao. Then the era of reform and development began under Deng Xiaoping and was continued with successive leaders.

The way to change Somali society is by having a class of ideologically driven elites that over the decades slowly build and shape the country like what was done in China.

But with a Nationalist party for Somalis.

This was done many times in countries that had industrialisation like Japan, a ruling class that wiped out everyone else that had power and built the country up.

A single strongman dictator with a cult of personality alone Can't achieve it but a party can.

Khaemwaset

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply taking control of Mogadishu isn't enough as Somalia isn't centralised. This would work well In other countries like ethiopia thoufh where everything is in the capital.

But once this party with militants manage to take the country they can form a state and install themselves as the elites. Look at all the top ranking members of the communist party in China thay make up the elite class, in 1949 they were eating rice in the mountains fighting other Chinese factions.