Canadian media exposes Somali Imam: "You have to choose either Allah or Canada"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This atheist is a Hafiz. I've learned about Islam from the biggest and most beloved scholars in my community.
You mean Wahabi 'scholars' who were taught and trained in Saudi Arabia to spread that poison around the world, right? The same scholars who issue verdicts of takfir or tabdi' on many of the classical scholars, right? The same scholars that don't believe in a difference of opinion and would not hesitate issuing a veridct of takfir upon you if you disagree with them on a minor issue, right? This is despite the fact that even the sahabah themselves differed on important issues that are matters of aqeedah.
No really. Which community?

What other community? The Toronto community. I've been living here only a few years and the amount of crime and decadence Somali youth are involved with is, quite frankly, baffling.:heh:

The children of warlords live in the dilapidated economically run down ghost village you claim to be from. They do more crimes than reer Toronto here.

"Decadence" that would take you out of the fold of Islam right?

The children of warlords live in the dilapidated economically run down ghost village you claim to be from. They do more crimes than reer Toronto here.
Now you're just clutching at straws. The Somalis from the tuulos are arguably the most civilized and successful. Somalis have a good name in these places. In Toronto, where in all actuality the children of warlords are residing, it's no surprise they are the most unruly, savage, and criminal.
"Decadence" that would take you out of the fold of Islam right?

Major sins don't take you outside of the fold of Islam. That's the belief system of the khawarij. Then again, Wahabism is essentially khawarij-lite.

The ones in Edmonton are all criminals. Aidid and Jess (some live in Windsors others in Egypt) are from the tuulos. They are gang bangers here.

IS is closer to the faith than Quranists and Sufis and Shias or most Sunnis

S

syntax

As Salaam mosque, a Somali owned mosque and second biggest in Ottawa, opened by Mohamed Rashad (RIP) but now run by his son, is a Sufi mosque now. They do Sufi dances at night.

Tf say walla hi assalam is sufi. Stop making shit up b I go there all the time

Tf say walla hi assalam is sufi. Stop making shit up b I go there all the time

Your very same childhood friends were kicked out for being Western loving Salafis who didn't even agree to joining ISIS when everyone around them did. They were kicked out even when their own Salafi friends accused them of being not really Salafi. This is a Sufi mosque.

Kow dheh

S

syntax

Lool at kow dheh. I go there several times a year since I'm in Ottawa like 3-4 times a year. I was just at this sleepover thing for the youth couple months ago, I ain't see any dancing niggas.

Lol @ niggas from assalam joining isis. Stop fucking around. Heard naajax stole some gwop from the masjid tho lol

Kkkkkkkkkkk he stole $2500 and fled to Sweden to give lectures to unsuspecting Somali girls. He is very famous in Europe despite knowing only a few chapters by heart sufficient enough to pray.

They do Sufi dances at midnight. Please don't say they don't because I saw it with my own eyes. The Salafis planned to burn it down but the Ceyr "Salafi" brothers begged them to not do it.

S

syntax

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bruh say wallahi he cut to Sweden.

Damn that's fucked tho if they do that sufi shit

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
They do Sufi dances at midnight. Please don't say they don't because I saw it with my own eyes. The Salafis planned to burn it down but the Ceyr "Salafi" brothers begged them to not do it.
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Johnson, stop trying to extrapolate that Somalis from Toronto are wild by virtue of these anecdotal examples of worst case scenarios and who are we to judge if someone is Muslim or not.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
His lifestyle and way of thinking is incompatible with Canadian values, he should migrate to a Muslim land. The poor imaam believes a secular nation will protect xuquuqda ilaahiga, noway no how.

So Mr. Imam I advise you to take your great knowledge and family to Kenya or Somalia, its their loss anyways especially for Rer Calgary, for you teach the religion of truth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Duchess @AbdiJohnson

The mosques in Toronto are messed up can you believe the nerve of the MJs that they wanted to sue KBW when that failed they made their own mosque called Darul Hijrah :chrisfreshhah:

the hawiyes made their own mosque at weston and lawrence too called Al Rowda

The isaaqs go to Al sakinnah and Abu Huraira

tribalism has ruined us even in toronto :russ:

Johnson, stop trying to extrapolate that Somalis from Toronto are wild by virtue of these anecdotal examples of worst case scenarios and who are we to judge if someone is Muslim or not.

True. I shouldn't judge who is Muslim and who isn't.

But everyone knows Somalis in Toronto promote vice and some even prevent virtue. They are a sizeable minority. Possibly 1/3

@TekNiKo for example smokes weed and goes to Caribana but is also a Salafi

@Duchess @AbdiJohnson

The mosques in Toronto are messed up can you believe the nerve of the MJs that they wanted to sue KBW when that failed they made their own mosque called Darul Hijrah :chrisfreshhah:

the hawiyes made their own mosque at weston and lawrence too called Al Rowda

The isaaqs go to Al sakinnah and Abu Huraira

tribalism has ruined us even in toronto :russ:

Lol

Which did you go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.