Canadian media exposes Somali Imam: "You have to choose either Allah or Canada"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@AbdiJohnson TBH I am a very poor muslim I troll alot here to make atheists mad :lol: and not tht religious, I rarely go to mosques but if I do I go to non Somali ones like IMO on rexdale, Ill be back this summer and Ill be landing in Calgary this summer I think we can be good friends if we just ignore the religious differences. I heard the clubs in Calgary are whites only though :damn:

@AbdiJohnson TBH I am a very poor muslim and not tht religious, I rarely go to mosques but if I do I go to non Somali ones like IMO on rexdale, Ill be back this summer and Ill be landing in Calgary I think we can be good friends if we just ignore the religious differences. I heard the clubs in Calgary are whites only though :damn:

How come you didn't link up with me when you were here? Many people are afraid to meet me for some reason.

Calgary is very white collar; those clubs want you wearing dress shirts. It doesn't have to do with race. I've noticed all the non fob Somalis have all moved to Calgary. I guess you're going there cause your friends are there?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No because I don't want to go back to Toronto, its too distracting there and I have to many people who will drag me down. I want a fresh start and job in Alberta but I heard the job situation there is a disaster. The only problem is I need a place to stay while lookin for a job as I have no relatives in Alberta, I hope u can help me out breh U know what they say the worst of enemies can become the bestest of friends.

I want to work there for a year and come back to Somalia balling :denzelnigga:

No because I don't want to go back to Toronto, its too distracting there and I have to many people who will drag me down. I want a fresh start and job in Alberta but I heard the job situation there is a disaster. The only problem is I need a place to stay while lookin for a job as I have no relatives in Alberta, I hope u can help me out breh U know what they say the worst of enemies can become the bestest of friends.

I want to work there for a year and come back to Somalia balling :denzelnigga:

You're welcome to stay with me. Don't kill me in my sleep though.

The people laid off were the slackers. The first ones to go are those who call in sick even once or dont work to their full potential (Newfies and Somalis). They dont get call backs. There's jobs here

S

syntax

Looool@ calling him Johnson. Idk why but that cracked me up. I laugh at the stupidest shit sometimes

S

syntax

The tribalism Somalis in Toronto exhibit is sum qac shit. Even my own dad is guilty of this. He never goes to any mosque but dar Ul hijra. I remember once we were at the barbershop near that hawiye masjid in weston Lawrence and he drove us all the way to DH to pray. In my head I was like Dang this shit serious bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.