Christian Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Surely you all have seen or have stories passed down from secular Somalia. It was nothing like Siad Barre's totalitarian regime or the Al-Shabaab/ISIS control that is currently in place.

Although secular Somalia was beautiful, one that would be focused on God would have been ideal. With the absence of God, murderers, cannibalism, and tribalism is rampant. The power vacuum after the totalitarian regime gave way to a power vacuum that now is headed by and Islam focused society that conducts beheadings, stoning of women and gays and a shackled country.

I propose that the one and only God, Father of Abraham, Moses and Jesus, who through him introduced his Son and the Earth's saviour the Lord Jesus Christ be introduced to Somalia so that peace can be restored in both the country and the hearts of the people. Amen.

Surely you all have seen or have stories passed down from secular Somalia. It was nothing like Siad Barre's totalitarian regime or the Al-Shabaab/ISIS control that is currently in place.

Although secular Somalia was beautiful, one that would be focused on God would have been ideal. With the absence of God, murderers, cannibalism, and tribalism is rampant. The power vacuum after the totalitarian regime gave way to a power vacuum that now is headed by and Islam focused society that conducts beheadings, stoning of women and gays and a shackled country.

I propose that the one and only God, Father of Abraham, Moses and Jesus, who through him introduced his Son and the Earth's saviour the Lord Jesus Christ be introduced to Somalia so that peace can be restored in both the country and the hearts of the people. Amen.

I bet if alshabab got a hold of you, you'd be squealing for a new type of daddy.:chrisfreshhah:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Are you trolling? How can you go from
one of extreme (islam) to a another (Christianity)

I am disappointed in you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's a great idea now go to Somalia so they can physically embrace you while they're wearing a suicide vest screaming ALLAHU AKBAR:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.