Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this on tradingview:

INDEX:BTCUSD , using log setting , pick the extended line option (under the cross - top left hand corner), slap it on the 13 March '20 low and the 8 Oct '20 low. Then it looks suspiciously like yesterday was the bottom retest.
So you think the bottom will be retested again?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Screenshot_20210524-191007_Binance.jpg

:win:

Apollo

VIP
Lowest BTC will go is 34K if 30-31 was the real low.

If it closes under 32.8K on the 4 hour chart then we all gonna get rekt, then possibly under 30 is in play (28 most likely, 26 worst case scenario).

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its hilarious how anytime BTC sneezes, alt coins basically die.

Good thing is they recover twice as quick.

The folks who bought the dip are sitting in really good profits, the hodlers are in their mercy now. If 38-40k ends up being a double top, I don't think the hodlers will be able to endure another 20-30% single day drop which can make them capitulate at 31k

Apollo

VIP
The folks who bought the dip are sitting in really good profits, the hodlers are in their mercy now. If 38-40k ends up being a double top, I don't think the hodlers will be able to endure another 20-30% single day drop which can make them capitulate at 31k

Study the Wyckoff system:

BCOQHwK.png

65% chance we are in a Wyckoff Accumulation period.

Spring test might go as low as 26-28K and you will be gloating, but that will be the bottom, lmao.

Study the Wyckoff system:

BCOQHwK.png

65% chance we are in a Wyckoff Accumulation period.

Spring test might go as low as 26-28K and you will be gloating, but that will be the bottom, lmao.
I have no horse in this race akhi, no reason for me to gloat about about ppl losing 90+% of their money, on the contrary I'm trying to help them come back to reality and realize 99% of these coins are scams , I'm just looking at the overall picture, but if ur a swing trader u can easily make money on these volatile movements.

Apollo

VIP
Capitalism for the win:

egLxNs3.png

Tether fudsters are increasing USDC (Circle's/Coinbase's stablecoin market share). This will force Tether to become more transparent.

I think USDC will have a bigger market cap than Tether by Q4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts