Cucks of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people have you reported to the barbaric cultural practices hotline so far?

How many Bantus have you allowed to claim Somali and kick honest hardworking REAL Somalis like nucleus out of their land?

I live in the West because liberals like me made it possible. In turn, I have adopted liberalism and secularism as my creed. You on the other hand love and support people like Harper when people like me and Trudeau allowed you into the west to begin with.

The "No Tolerance to Barbaric Cultural Practices" hotline. Get it right.

Bantu Somalis are ethnic Somalis. Half of Somalis claim Arab daddies but are Somalis. Why not Bantu Somalis who live in Somalia before Arab claiming Somalis?

You're not a fucking Liberal. You use Liberals to get what you want. Don't claim my people. You are anti LGBTQQIPS2AA. You are anti minority rights. You hate human rights. You are not part of our community. Dont claim us you Sheegato. You even hate atheists and agnostics. I am the poster boy of Liberals and atheists. You are no different to @Masaasbaa and @Hafez.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Bantu Somalis are ethnic Somalis. Half of Somalis claim Arab daddies but are Somalis. Why not Bantu Somalis who live in Somalia before Arab claiming Somalis?

You're not a fucking Liberal. You use Liberals to get what you want. Don't claim my people. You are anti LGBTQQIPS2AA. You are anti minority rights. You hate human rights. You are not part of our community. Dont claim us you Sheegato. You even hate atheists and agnostics. I am the poster boy of Liberals and atheists. You are no different to @Masaasbaa and @Hafez.
Somalia belongs to Somalis Ma garatey, the Bantu, Arabs & other minorities are guests & have no right to claim no land, unless it's their ancestral homelands.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go tell Yemen to give South Yemen to Ethiopia since there are many Ethiopian there who settled there thousands of years ago.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
u lying about taking it back bc u still insist on keeping my name in the op :obamatell:

I can't change the op, it's up to Abti Abdi

:hemad:

Youre not only denying our human rights by lying about us, you're denying the human rights of our Bantu coreligionists who are ethnic Zigula people. You're denying they exist, a crime against humanity akin to the Burmese denial of the Rohingya people or Arab denial of Israel.

trudeau-mosque-01.jpg

Says it all really. You're angry that a liberal PM is posing with Somali-Canadian Muslims. You've expressed support for every anti-immigrant policy proposed by the Cons, you've consistently made islamophobic statements, and you've outright stated you supported one of the most conservative PMs in Canadian history, one whose heinous ideology was rebuked by the liberal Canadian masses.

As for your other drivel, I love the gays, ivd always supported the human rights of all, whether they be homos, Muslim, Zigula, or Somali.

You're just a bigot that uses liberalism to bash Islam but holds deeply neocon beliefs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
When have I ever done that?

I am pro Greater Somalia while you smile when Ethiopian tanks come through and take over your rival clan but neighbors village.

I don't defend Arabs or Ethiopians or Kenyans. But you all defend at least one of them or all.

I'm an honourable man. I am ruthless to our enemies while you bootyclap

I'm pro greater Somalia too but let's be honest your pro greater bantusomalia

As for your other drivel, I love the gays,

You said homosexuality is a disease.

ivd always supported the human rights of all, whether they be homos, Muslim, Zigula, or Somali.

You dont support Somali Bantus

You're just a bigot that uses liberalism to bash Islam

Liberals don't bash Islam
You've expressed support for every anti-immigrant policy proposed by the Cons

I love immigration. Just not you people. I love the Chinese, I love the Europeans. I love the Latinos. I love the East Africans here.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"If the poll results were projected to the House of Commons, the Liberals would take three-quarters of the seats — 261, compared to the 184 they won in the federal election last October — while the Conservatives would have 69 seats compared to the 98 they currently hold. The NDP would hold just seven seats, according to the survey. They won 44 last fall. The Green party would retain Leader Elizabeth May’s seat."

He already has a majority but would get a supermajority today.

Canada is gone. :meleshame:

So Liberal

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So a Malay Muslim can't claim Garowe as his own even if God tells him Garowe is his? Because all Ummah lands belong to Muslims?

Why do you pick and choose what you want to believe?
Is there a caliphate in the world today? Besides, Allah gives land to whom he wills, he's created us in tribes so we may know one another, a man from Iraq can't claim Bosnia & likewise a Bosnian can't claim Iraq.

Is there a caliphate in the world today? Besides, Allah gives land to whom he wills, he's created us in tribes so we may know one another, a man from Iraq can't claim Bosnia & likewise a Bosnian can't claim Iraq.

So you won't let a Chechen claim Garowe with you?

How Muslim of you. You know damn right a Muslim can claim any Muslim land he wants Caliphate or not but you don't accept that. This takes you out of the fold of the religion

Status
Not open for further replies.