Currently which city is more developed hargeisa or muqdisho?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Hargaysa gets semi hoed by international development companies since its the capital of an unrecognized state so overall Muqdisho is more development but I'd much rather live in Hargaysa

Hargeisa had water shortages when I visited there long ago but apart from that it is more safe and civilized compared to the capital.

How is hargeisa more civilized if people are getting arrested as soon as they land on egal airport? 😄
Never heard of that happening.This opinion is based on my experience since I visited both cities long ago. But I'm sure you won't have to worry about Alkebab suicide bombers in Hargeisa instead you'll worry about water shortages. I'm not saying Hargeisa is a perfect place but when compared to Mogadishu it suddenly looks like a civilized city.

Never heard of that happening.This opinion is based on my experience since I visited both cities long ago. But I'm sure you won't have to worry about Alkebab suicide bombers in Hargeisa instead you'll worry about water shortages. I'm not saying Hargeisa is a perfect place but when compared to Mogadishu it suddenly looks like a civilized city.
You won't have to worry about anything Only if you're Isaaq unlike Mogadishu where people of every corner of the country reside in.

Bari

Garabsare
But Mogadishu have beach though so this is plus.
Nah theres too many checkpoints in mogadishu, amisom, more broken buildings, chance of qarax, overcrowding ect. Personally i like calmer cities, if i want a beach i'll go Bosaaso, but if its MOG vs HG im picking Hargeysa every day of the week.

Trending