Currently which city is more developed hargeisa or muqdisho?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
jigjiga is better than both
safer
Clean
More developed
The landscape is also much prettier then both.

1719044435835.png

Mogadishu is 100x more developed than this hellhole called hergiesa ๐Ÿ’€
Not to mention muqdisho is far more friendly and welcoming to everyone. People say hawiye this hawiye that but their former enemy Morgan can go there to shoot commercials.

But if you go hargeisa with the wrong Somali dialect theyโ€™ll assault you. If they get into clan rivalry theyโ€™ll murder you as collateral.

Hargeisa looks like a waste dump apart from the very few buildings. Moqadishu beats by a mile, however I wish the city looked more like Havana Cuba instead of building tall buildings. So unfortunate al shabab ruined the country.

Jigjiga is a Jidwaaq city and itโ€™s mostly Somalis that live there alx nothing like Oromo Dawa
oromo land jus the name and the indigenous clans Akisho and Obo (subclass of oborra and Alla) wallahil atheem went to jijiga few days ago and I saw OBO in the country side past the ashamtele sign who spoke a little oromo.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
lol Djibouti aint anything my uncles cousin ran away from the heat 2 weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ and is staying in Dir Dhabi man aint never going back.

Djibouti's only issue is the heat and certain areas which have been turned into slums due to the recent areas which have seen immigration from a certain people.
Other than that dir dhaba or any other Somali city isn't better than us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haha Reer mamassan u goon. listen here pal the land in-between Zeila Djibouti City and dir Dhabi is reer galan, went to HarmuKaale recently Reer Galan Ceedos cherished me with caano we are sitting in wardik and have the most land ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you think your that guy so im guessing your wardik gathered reer galan elders wlh they told me furlabah and wardik are waceels ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Galan raised him.
Djibouti's only issue is the heat and certain areas which have been turned into slums due to the recent areas which have seen immigration from a certain people.

Khaemwaset

haha Reer mamassan u goon. listen here pal the land in-between Zeila Djibouti City and dir Dhabi is reer galan, went to HarmuKaale recently Reer Galan Ceedos cherished me with caano we are sitting in wardik and have the most land ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you think your that guy so im guessing your wardik gathered reer galan elders wlh they told me furlabah and wardik are waceels ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Galan raised him.
Bro is some Oromo prolly in DMV trying to start Ciise fkd

Let me remind you my Subs own Djibouti you niggas ain't got shit

Khaemwaset

bro what is this large part of us aint even Isse reer Galan Reer Gada oromo and reer harlah haralah.
2 sub clans of Ciise decend from Harla who themselves are just sedentary Somalis. We have no connection to oromo

wallahil atheneum I am an reer galan I swear by my religion I went to the cise countryside they told me this.

Your Somali so Iโ€™m happy for your success, may Allah continue to bring prosperity to your people. Just donโ€™t like your president is all. No offence.

2 sub clans of Ciise decend from Harla who themselves are just sedentary Somalis. We have no connection to oromo
reer Gada the tribe of the gala (Gada is a system of leadership in oromo) reer Galan the largest oromo tribe stretching from Walega Shewa Harar and Garamuleta/

Khaemwaset

wallahil atheneum I am an reer galan I swear by my religion I went to the cise countryside they told me this.
Tell me elders that told you this