Deadly fighting between Puntland and Galmudug troops - Galkacyo- Shit's getting real

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

warra im sock of your unnecessary one liners

lol @ suuro. look at this anomaly. how you gon booty clap for the dameers of somalia? :vqbuyv0:

The Dameers of Somalia is those who armed gorilla groups out of envy to overthrow a government built for its people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Gedo is one state which we conquered.
We hail in Mudug, we hail in Gedo, we hail in Jubba.
As soon as the Kenyas leave, Jubaland will expand, and we will join forces with our hawiye brothers.
I wish your people all the best in sha Allah may you prosper & live a long and fruitful life you & your hawiye brothers.

S

SOMACOON

nacas nacas dhalay. warya qof is nacay lama hadlo ee shib iga dheh.

Why'd you assume i was addressing your qabil when i didn't mention a single clan?
You and the qowdhan idoors ruined Somalia and what could have been a prosperous dream for US.
You and I could've been in xamar, but we happen to be elsewhere. Outside of our motherland because of your shitty forefathers and their envious suuro suuro attitude.
Idoors and them suuro boys should have been dealt with.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why'd you assume i was addressing your qabil when i didn't mention a single clan?
You and the qowdhan idoors ruined Somalia and what could have been a prosperous dream for US.
You and I could've been in xamar, but we happen to be elsewhere. Outside of our motherland because your shitty forefathers and their envious suuro suuro attitude.
Idoors and them suuro boys should have been dealt with.
May Allah cure you from your illness, ha booyin boowe

S

SOMACOON

May Allah cure you from your illness, ha booyin boowe

Walal. How about you and the Somalilanders join forces and create your own country?
Puntland + Somaliland. Call it Punsoma, IDC. I mean, these two clans destoryed what could have been an African superpower.
Leave Somalia, and let us deal with it. We can;t deal with jealous individuals who cant cope with a prosperous life.
I wouldn't mind if they formed a nation together. We dont have no issues with Hawiyes, we can work with just fine.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Somali_Tycoon talking about kismayo:ftw9nwa: your living in the past this isnt the 2000s when you controll the place your rule was crushed by alshabab and now ogaden the few merahan who stayed are already in danger of getting kicked out by ogaden:ftw9nwa:

S

SOMACOON

@Somali_Tycoon talking about kismayo:ftw9nwa: your living in the past this isnt the 2000s when you controll the place your rule was crushed by alshabab and now ogaden the few merahan who stayed are already in danger of getting kicked out by ogaden:ftw9nwa:

Lol @ Al shabaab
You do know Al shabaabs and the Mareehan soilders dont shoot at each other right? lol
Most of the Shabaabs are of Sade decent and even worked for Bare Hiraaale.
You have no idea, the boots on ground is insane. Kenya is backing the ogadens, but its a matter of time sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walal. How about you and the Somalilanders join forces and create your own country?
Puntland + Somaliland. Call it Punsoma, IDC. I mean, these two clans destoryed what could have been an African superpower.
Leave Somalia, and let us deal with it. We can;t deal with jealous individuals who cant cope with a prosperous life.
I wouldn't mind if they formed a nation together. We dont have no issues with Hawiyes, we can work with just fine.
Somalia is puntland, we have been the only pillar standing for Somalia unlike somaliland we are at the forefront of steering this country in the right direction. Don't forget about Garowe 1,2 besides if it wasn't for puntland there wouldn't be no federal government today. I understand why you're mad about the whole seead barre thing but true that be told he was a wicked & heartless dictator.

Why are people so intent on having MJs destroyed?

Because, for years, MJs were intent on betraying and having everyone else destroyed. They have absolutely no allegiances except to themselves, and will quickly discard ideas such as "somalinimo", "darodnimo", "Islamnimo" like a used tampon after benefiting significantly from it. These days, everyone can see through them and won't fall for their propaganda anymore.

They expect mercy and sympathy when they have never sympathized with anyone else? When every other tribe or even Darod sub-clans were going through a major catastrophe, they would make an absolute mockery of it and even use it as part of their "fadhi ku dirir". There are people who are worthy of showing mercy and will return the favor when the shoe is on the other foot, and then there are people who will never show any mercy and will gladly sell your life for a mere shilling if it ever came down to it. Guess what camp Majerteen fall into? I'm not a Somali nationalist, but I'll tell you what every Somali nationalist knows deep down: A prosperous, united, and powerful Somalia would require either the complete eradication or the complete expulsion of the Majerteen from the union.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lol @ Al shabaab
You do know Al shabaabs and the Mareehan soilders dont shoot at each other right? lol
Most of the Shabaabs are of Sade decent and even worked for Bare Hiraaale.
You have no idea, the boots on ground is insane. Kenya is backing the ogadens, but its a matter of time sxb.
there isnt hg to help you this time ogaden alone should repulse you if i remember correctly you and the hg militia barely beat the harti morgon faction who by that time was exclusively mj:comeon: you merahan had your chance but unlike your hawiye friends your forgot to take certain people houses in kismayo:camby: there is nothing left for merahan in kismayo your sub clan as whole seem to have no problem with the jubbaland thing :camby:online is the only place i see mx claiming kismayo i dont see your politians claiming it nore do i see your elders claiming:camby:

S

SOMACOON

there isnt hg to help you this time ogaden alone should repulse you if i remember correctly you and the hg militia barely beat the harti morgon faction who by that time was exclusively mj:comeon: you merahan had your chance but unlike your hawiye friends your forgot to take certain people houses in kismayo:camby: there is nothing left for merahan in kismayo your sub clan as whole seem to have no problem with the jubbaland thing :camby:online is the only place i see mx claiming kismayo i dont see your politians claiming it nore do i see your elders claiming:camby:

You mentioned that you were Dhulbahante.
Let's have a decent discussion when you deal with the idoors raping you left and right.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Because, for years, MJs were intent on betraying and having everyone else destroyed. They have absolutely no allegiances except to themselves, and will quickly discard ideas such as "somalinimo", "darodnimo", "Islamnimo" like a used tampon after benefiting significantly from it. These days, everyone can see through them and won't fall for their propaganda anymore.

They expect mercy and sympathy when they have never sympathized with anyone else? When every other tribe or even Darod sub-clans were going through a major catastrophe, they would make an absolute mockery of it and even use it as part of their "fadhi ku dirir". There are people who are worthy of showing mercy and will return the favor when the shoe is on the other foot, and then there are people who will never show any mercy and will gladly sell your life for a mere shilling if it ever came down to it. Guess what camp Majerteen fall into? I'm not a Somali nationalist, but I'll tell you what every Somali nationalist knows deep down: A prosperous, united, and powerful Somalia would require either the complete eradication or the complete expulsion of the Majerteen from the union.

I was going to highlight the garbage but what's the point because I would have only left out the prepositions. This entire post was trash as are your other 299 posts.

iMZCZp7GQdyYo.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You mentioned that you were Dhulbahante.
Let's have a decent discussion when you deal with the idoors raping you left and right.
i know i have you beat ones you change the subject as for dhulbahante
there is no isaaq raping us is dhulbahante on dhulbahante violence:camby:

S

SOMACOON

i know i have you beat ones you change the subject as for dhulbahante
there is no isaaq raping us is dhulbahante on dhulbahante violence:camby:

I've got nothing for you sxb, a nigga was lighting a blunt. Had no time to write an essay noh

Status
Not open for further replies.