Deadly fighting between Puntland and Galmudug troops - Galkacyo- Shit's getting real

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

You are one dedicated cheer leader, Sade boy cuqdaada iska dhaaf maxa ka sii ah? Where is all this enmity coming from? Are you one of those barre hiraale supports who are logging in xamar? Puntland has been the only pillar standing for Somalia yet you're eager to see it in turmoil like gedo. As a Muslim one should love for others what You love for yourself.

How does me making a statement have anything to do with my qabil?
I've made a clear point. Majeertens are not known for their fighting. They're known for suuro.
I've heard this, and i'm sure you have likewise. You might boss around warsangali, but habar gidir is insane. Ka carar.

waraabe

Your superior
There is nothing north of it. lol I think you mean west of PL and you always argue 'Waqooyi' isnt about geography but about culture so why try to argue against it now? Everything west of Puntland is considered qaldaan/Waqooyi. The terms are synonymous.
waqooyi= djiabouti to SL border
south= somalia (including puntland)
culturally, historically, accently

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Aren't you a female ICU? Dont let the male mentality of qabil consume you. You as a women do not have a qabil.
You are what your man is alongside your children. As for sacad. I'm a Darood, so the hutu dissing wont have an effect on me.
I made legitimate statement when i addressed the topic. If Majeerteen were to go one on one with Habir Gidir, Puntland would be called Hutuvilla. You understand me? Habar gidir is known for their fighting. We call them the Mareehans of the hawiye. You dont f*ck with them.
May Allah protect us from your evil eye ameen ya rabb. Jealousy is a female trait.

S

SOMACOON

May Allah protect us from your evil eye ameen ya rabb. Jealousy is a female trait.

You assuming that theres envy involoved has a lot to do with the emotions you carry from within.
Alxm, I couldn't be more proud of my nation, and my people. I see no difference. Although one should never get butthurt when addressed.

S

SOMACOON

waqooyi= djiabouti to SL border
south= somalia (including puntland)
culturally, historically, accently

Puntland is neither waqooyi nor koonfur.
Its known as, "Bari kalbeed" Anything below Garoowe, or perhaps Galkacyo is MUDUG.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
all i am saying is you come under south somalia, it is time to accept it girl

Warya, I'm not a puntlander. I am from south somalia.
Geography is clearly difficult for you to understand.
No one is dying to be from the north like it some sort of high status club get off it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How does me making a statement have anything to do with my qabil?
I've made a clear point. Majeertens are not known for their fighting. They're known for suuro.
I've heard this, and i'm sure you have likewise. You might boss around warsangali, but habar gidir is insane. Ka carar.
I can't even chat to you on the level, it awkward as it is hearing you talk about men from other tribes similarly to a girl talking about her crush. It's clear you have a bone to grind with the entire mj tribe so I won't entertain this nonsense cause it's beneath me. Ilaahay qalbiga ummada somali'eed isku keen.

S

SOMACOON

No one is dying to be from the north like it some sort of high status club get off it.

Puntland is a territory of Somalia, and will always remain under our authority.
Somalia has been left. The Majeerten have clinged onto Puntland. The Isaaqs Somaliland, and the Ogadeen are now Ethiopian.
I'm assuming Mareehan is the only clan within the Darood component, that still waves the blue and white and fights for unity.
Muqdisho although historically/geographically belonging to the Hawiye, we the Mareehan have taken it, and we will continue to rule.
Farmaajo will take office in 2016, and when a Mareehan man takes office. Somaliland stutters. We outta make it work.

waraabe

Your superior

it isn't about geography you dumb mj. it is about culture. you are southie

S

SOMACOON

I can't even chat to you on the level, it awkward as it is hearing you talk about men from other tribes similarly to a girl talking about her crush. It's clear you have a bone to grind with the entire mj tribe so I won't entertain this nonsense cause it's beneath me. Ilaahay qalbiga ummada somali'eed isku keen.

I was strictly addressing warfare between Sacad/hawiye vs Mj/Darood.
I made the point that sacad will have the upper hand, and thats my opinion personal opinion.
You automatically brought my qabil into this, as if my opinion was based on envy. Which is funny, because thats not true.
You can disagree with my opinions, were all human. We have different tastes. But to assume...thats some childish shit, and will define you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was strictly addressing warfare between Sacad/hawiye vs Mj/Darood.
I made the point that sacad will have the upper hand, and thats my opinion personal opinion.
You automatically brought my qabil into this, as if my opinion was based on envy. Which is funny, because thats not true.
You can disagree with my opinions, were all human. We have different tastes. But to assume...thats some childish shit, and will define you.

If that's the case then puntland wouldn't exist so your argument is flawed & driven by jealousy & envy

S

SOMACOON

Let me guess, you're upset about Kismayo smh gedo is that way---->

Gedo is not historically a territory that belongs to Mareehans. They conquered Gedo, alongside the jubba valley in the late 1800's.
A vast migration was conducted to find better land for agriculture, and what better territory to conquer than the jubba rivers and Kismaayo.
We left the Sahara of Bari and Mudug and arrived in the jubba valley, displacing the Bantus, the Hutus, and Oromos.
If you continue waving a different flag, we might come and displace you nigga.

S

SOMACOON

sxb either you are waqooyi or koonfur. U can't be in-between

This guy is still living the conquered mentality. Bari is Puntland. I'm Mareehan and hail from Kismaayo Jubaland.
Call me a southie ma nigga, i dare ya.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gedo is not historically a territory that belongs to Mareehans. They conquered Gedo, alongside the jubba valley in the late 1800's.
A vast migration was conducted to find better land for agriculture, and what better territory to conquer than the jubba rivers and Kismaayo.
We left the Sahara of Bari and Mudug and arrived in the jubba valley, displacing the Bantus, the Hutus, and Oromos.
If you continue waving a different flag, we might come and displace you nigga.
So all this scorn you've been spewing is all driven by the fact that puntland Has a flag to represent the state? Isn't that how federal federal states are in America for example Texas has it own unique flag. If that's your only issue then you should just make one for gedo.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Waa wareey icu weey soo dhigatay
warra im sick of your unnecessary one liners

Aren't you a female ICU? Dont let the male mentality of qabil consume you. You as a women do not have a qabil.
You are what your man is alongside your children. As for sacad. I'm a Darood, so the hutu dissing wont have an effect on me.
I made a legitimate statement when i addressed the topic. If Majeerteen were to go one on one with Habir Gidir, Puntland would be called Hutuvilla. You understand me? Habar gidir is known for their fighting. We call them the Mareehans of the hawiye. You dont f*ck with them.
lol @ suuro. look at this anomaly. how you gon booty clap for the dameers of somalia? :vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts