Desi Tate supporter cries about Andrew Tate being racist

I don’t buy that argument personally. The guy clearly has and will always have his foot on the white supremacist line of things. He just uses his mixed heritage as excuse when he’s called out.
Well lets say he is a white supremacist (impossible as mentioned earlier). Why does What Tate think matter so much to modern youth? This just shows the clear degeneration of modern society.

No he’s 25% black probably less
Like 15-20% His dad is white and AA keep in mind average AA has 20 European dna and his mom is full white
More scientists.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Your opinions are meaningless drivel. The same idiot who panders to "feminism" while at the same time promoting degenerate celebrities and female exploitation booty shaking culture.

On the opposite side, I actually love and care for my people and only advise them to follow a clean respectful Islamic life. To not be a perpetually weak and offended society and yes to marry and have children, Alhamdulilah.

Now get going you meaningless obsessed fool.
"Now get going," says the self-righteous gorilla under my thread.

:mjlol:

Keep sucking off Tate as a grown man, I won't stop you.

Muslim feminists when it comes to these men are any women who believe that they’re people who deserve dignify and rights. Tate spent most of his career calling women b1ches, promoting infidelity and promiscuity and made most of his money via corn and he’s never hidden it. When Muslim women feel rightfully disgusted by those who are putting him on a pedestal, we’re supposedly the feminist deviants who are going against the deen though. These are same men trying to normalize Misyr marriage and were the ones piling on the single mother. Tate’s ideology is now fully steeped into how Western Dawah men think and view women. They now defend each other when they want to use and abuse Muslim women since their idol Tate sees women in that lens.

These men are the enemy of Muslim women, Muslim families and the overall dignity of Muslims. Let them scream about feminism whilst they’ll unleash norms worse than any feminist ever could.

Last edited:
Seek professional help, or an exorcism.
Take your own advice, publishing a whole thread about widespread immorality just because I used a few naughty words today has to be the definition of mental illness.

Take your own advice, publishing a whole thread about widespread immorality because I used a few naughty words today has to be the definition of mental illness.

Use an original comeback demon. Don't turn my words against me, and try going a minute without mentioning the male appendage, hoping on it, or the female buttocks and shaking it as a comeback.

Again get some spiritual help and take a hike for everyone's benefit.

World

VIP
You said half black (I view black as a european social construct) but in this context, I'm viewing it as West African-derived DNA, I'm just saying he's white, he wouldn't be called black in the EU or anywhere else besides America, since his probably 70% European in origin, I wouldn't be surprised if his haplogroup was also European in origin.

Chromosomes are not randomly divided in size; 22 out of the 23 pairs have specific lengths and gene quantities. These sizes are so distinct that chromosomes are named by numbers from 1 to 22, ordered from longest to shortest. Each egg and sperm cell contains one chromosome from each pair, ensuring no duplicate copies are received from a single gamete. The 23rd pair determines sex: females have two X chromosomes (XX), and males have one X and one Y chromosome (XY). The X chromosome is significantly larger and contains more genes than the Y chromosome. Thus, males inherit more genes from their mother (via the X chromosome) than their father (via the Y chromosome).
If you are African American, then you are black. It’s about identity, culture, history, since race is a social construct. These Y-DNA and Autosomal genetic tests were only invented in 2010.

Do you think Tate who was a 25 year old man in 2010 took the test and was like “oh… actually i am not a half black man anymore, but a 36.84 % black man! my haplogroup goes back to a ukrainian village! Wow i can’t believe i’m 50 % british, 8 % french, 6 % eastern german, and 2 % ashkenazi jewish so diverse 🤓🤓😎😎

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
If you are African American, then you are black. It’s about identity, culture, history, since race is a social construct. These Y-DNA and Autosomal genetic tests were only invented in 2010.

Do you think Tate who was a 25 year old man in 2010 took the test and was like “oh… actually i am not a half black man anymore, but a 36.84 % black man! my haplogroup goes back to a ukrainian village! Wow i can’t believe i’m 50 % british, 8 % french, 6 % eastern german, and 2 % ashkenazi jewish so diverse 🤓🤓😎😎
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1721921760298.png

Muslim feminists when it comes to these men are any women who believe that they’re people who deserve dignify and rights. Tate spent most of his career calling women b1ches, promoting infidelity and promiscuity and made most of his money via corn and he’s never hidden it. When Muslim women feel rightfully disgusted by those who are putting him on a pedestal, we’re supposedly the feminist deviants who are going against the deen though. These are same men trying to normalize Misyr marriage and were the ones piling on the single mother. Tate’s ideology is now fully steeped into how Western Dawah men think and view women. They now defend each other when they want to use and abuse Muslim women since their idol Tate sees women in that lens.

These men are the enemy of Muslim women, Muslim families and the overall dignity of Muslims. Let them scream about feminism whilst they’ll unleash norms worse than any feminist ever could.

These disgusting males, want women to be s, that's why they are angry at those of us who have self-respect and knowledge of Islam. They are upset that we refuse to shut up, and refuse to be subservient prostitutes. That's why they love Tate, he is their hero pimp and they only wish they could pimp women like him.

I believe this is the real reason why they hate having daughters, all they see is sex everwhere, sex, sex, sex. Plus, they think that sex is something that is done to women, a demeaning act. There are so many weirdo, bizarre issues with these men who claim to be Muslim. A psychiatrists dream.

Last edited:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

Bro, he genuinely went on interviews and corrected interviewers by saying “actually I’m not half-black, my dad is mixed-race”.

People who are obsessed with spreading their genes, you would think they were the apex of humans in terms of looks and wealth. I don't want to talk about appearances, but do we think that there are young boys out there, who wish they inherited Tate's looks and behavior.

These people are so delusional.

86744f05-b1bb-446e-b9e3-7073e091a0eb-1692997370694.jpg

twitter-duck.gif

Trending