Desi Tate supporter cries about Andrew Tate being racist

Muslim feminists when it comes to these men are any women who believe that they’re people who deserve dignify and rights. Tate spent most of his career calling women b1ches, promoting infidelity and promiscuity and made most of his money via corn and he’s never hidden it. When Muslim women feel rightfully disgusted by those who are putting him on a pedestal, we’re supposedly the feminist deviants who are going against the deen though. These are same men trying to normalize Misyr marriage and were the ones piling on the single mother. Tate’s ideology is now fully steeped into how Western Dawah men think and view women. They now defend each other when they want to use and abuse Muslim women since their idol Tate sees women in that lens.

These men are the enemy of Muslim women, Muslim families and the overall dignity of Muslims. Let them scream about feminism whilst they’ll unleash norms worse than any feminist ever could.
Astaghfirullah in advance, but that fággot Tate "reverting" to Islam seemed like a marketing ploy to from the start. He took the "Islam is right about women" pol meme a little too literally. And assumed that Muslims have carte blanche to "karbaash their 4 wives". Baldy cùnt :pacspit:

Astaghfirullah in advance, but that fággot Tate "reverting" to Islam seemed like a marketing ploy to from the start. He took the "Islam is right about women" pol meme a little too literally. And assumed that Muslims have carte blanche to "karbaash their 4 wives". Baldy cùnt :pacspit:
I’ve never truly cared about Tate. Anyone who takes that man seriously has a single digit IQ. It’s the Muslim men in the Dawah scene and the hordes of Muslim speakers who’ve never spoken out about his negative influence and the redpill to Islam pipeline that sickens to me the core. Now they want to cry because he’s used the ‘P’ word whilst that man has been a self hating arse towards madows for years. Really goes to show how disgustingly self-serving they are. When Tate is a violent misogynist it’s all fun and games. When he uses the N-word and says a barrage of insults towards madows, it’s all fun and games, but the moment anyone says anything about Pakistanis and Bangladeshis we are all meant to care and say ‘Tate is bad!’ Whilst they were making Pseudo Takfir on Muslim women for two years? LOL, they’re on their own.

The guy views himself as half black

Look what he says about megan markle who is 25 % black, he thinks she’s a white woman unlike him.

LOL, Tate doesn’t care about identity politics and I highly doubt he truly thinks he’s black. This guy is the ultimate grifter and he’ll be whatever he needs to be to make money and dominate social media. I can’t believe anyone takes this clown seriously. He will racially abuse Pakistanis today since his new audience are right wing conservatives whilst yesterday he was insulting white people and Westerners and championing Muslim men particularly Asians and Arabs because he thinks Muslim men abuse and put women in check.

Also to add, Meghan Markle looks more black than Baldy and she’s 50% black. Her mum is a dark skin woman.

I’ve never truly cared about Tate. Anyone who takes that man seriously has a single digit IQ. It’s the Muslim men in the Dawah scene and the hordes of Muslim speakers who’ve never spoken out about his negative influence and the redpill to Islam pipeline that sickens to me the core. Now they want to cry because he’s used the ‘P’ word whilst that man has been a self hating arse towards madows for years. Really goes to show how disgustingly self-serving they are. When Tate is a violent misogynist it’s all fun and games. When he uses the N-word and says a barrage of insults towards madows, it’s all fun and games, but the moment anyone says anything about Pakistanis and Bangladeshis we are all meant to care and say ‘Tate is bad!’ Whilst they were making Pseudo Takfir on Muslim women for two years? LOL, they’re on their own.
I hate arm chair psychoanalysing people, but there was a clip talking about how his father abandoning him and their family to go and play chess in the park "turned him into a real man"
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh::heh:

Muslim speakers assocciating themselves with a man who got his ill gotten gains via digital prostitution don't have a shred of sincerity, and are basically fame/views hungry whöres wallahi. I honestly hope he says even more outlandish shit. It'll be bants watching the mental gymnastics they use to try and not cut all ties with him lol

World

VIP
LOL, Tate doesn’t care about identity politics and I highly doubt he truly thinks he’s black. This guy is the ultimate grifter and he’ll be whatever he needs to be to make money and dominate social media. I can’t believe anyone takes this clown seriously. He will racially abuse Pakistanis today since his new audience are right wing conservatives whilst yesterday he was insulting white people and Westerners and championing Muslim men particularly Asians and Arabs because he thinks Muslim men abuse and put women in check.

Also to add, Meghan Markle looks more black than Baldy and she’s 50% black. Her mum is a dark skin woman.
Why can’t he view himself as a half black man and still be all of that?

You got Ukrainians and Russians who are nazis despite hitler’s goal to ethnically cleanse most of them and then turn the remaining 10 % into slaves for german settlers who will colonise their lands. You got Kanye West who said black people chose to be slaves.

A significant percentage of humans are either capable of being deranged, or they are deranged. It is what it is.

Why can’t he view himself as a half black man and still be all of that?
I think he see’s himself a mixed man, which is what he is who looks more white and has been treated like a white man his entire life. He would never behave this way he was Obamas color. I think Tate has an accurate self depiction.
You got Ukrainian and Russian who are nazis despite hitler’s goal to ethnically cleanse most of them and then turn the remaining 10 % into slaves for german settlers who will colonise their lands. Kanye West who said black people chose to be slaves.

A significant percentage of humans are either capable of being deranged, or they are deranged. It is what it is.
It makes sense for Russians since they’re white. Despite Hitler trying to kill them
Off and it was mostly due to communism rather than actual racism and thinking of them as being genuinely inferior.
Also, the racial elements that might have been in play is due to the fact that early communists in Russia had a lot of j&ws. They overthrew the Russian imperial family and a Russianwho believes in white supremacy can identify with Hitler’s core ideology and is probably Anti-
Communist.

An Englishmen whose ancestors fought the German Nazis can also identify with that ideology. Hitler was the ultimate white supremacist and the white people he killed like the Russians and the Brits whom he bombed he did so because they wouldn’t get in line.

During Hitlers time in Germany, they dabbled in Eugenics and would often experiment on people like Andrew Tate. Mixed kids were controversial in those days and were studied like they were animals. Someone like Tate would have probably survived since he looks white and can hide his background. I highly doubt they were doing the same shit to a blue eyed blond haired Russian.

Also, to add if it wasn’t for Churchill and the UK being a strong empire, The Germans would have bombed the UK even more and invaded and they would have suffered the same fate probably as well. Nazi Englishmen still however identify with the white superiority aspect of Hitlers message.

Last edited:
If you are African American, then you are black. It’s about identity, culture, history, since race is a social construct. These Y-DNA and Autosomal genetic tests were only invented in 2010.

Do you think Tate who was a 25 year old man in 2010 took the test and was like “oh… actually i am not a half black man anymore, but a 36.84 % black man! my haplogroup goes back to a ukrainian village! Wow i can’t believe i’m 50 % british, 8 % french, 6 % eastern german, and 2 % ashkenazi jewish so diverse 🤓🤓😎😎
White people won’t treat you different if you can pass for a European.

The guy looked like this even after spending time in the sun:

1721926863463.jpeg

Would this get guy get treated like a black man in America without him revealing his heritage? I would assume he’s a white dude with a bit French or Spanish.

From the age of 11 he was raised by white working class English (some who apparently didn’t accept them because of their father’s origin).

Even if we say he’s not a white supremacist, isn’t it strange he was calling Cheryl Cole all kinds of slurs for being married to a black man? How come he never said anything bad about white people? I am not saying he should have, but why did he have so much heat for black people only? Isn’t there something off about that?

As for the brother Tristan, he looks more European and admitted many people disparage blacks around him assuming he’s a full white man.

Ps. My issue with his political stance is more against his alignment with the Alt right and far right groups like Le Pen in France and Katie Hopkins in England. These people harm Muslim communities and he is drifting more and more towards their rhetoric even though he’s a Muslim and was supported heavily by the very immigrant communities he is now bashing.

White people won’t treat you different if you can pass for a European.

The guy looked like this even after spending time in the sun:

View attachment 335982
Would this get guy get treated like a black man in America without him revealing his heritage? I would assume he’s a white dude with a bit French or Spanish.

From the age of 11 he was raised by white working class English (some who apparently didn’t accept them because of their father’s origin).

Even if we say he’s not a white supremacist, isn’t it strange he was calling Cheryl Cole all kinds of slurs for being married to a black man? How come he never said anything bad about white people? I am not saying he should have, but why did he have so much heat for black people only? Isn’t there something off about that?

As for the brother Tristan, he looks more European and admitted many people disparage blacks around him assuming he’s a full white man.

Ps. My issue with him is more against his alignment with the Alt right and far right groups like Le Pen in France and Katie Hopkins in England. These people harm Muslim communities and he is drifting more and more towards their rhetoric even though he’s a Muslim and was supported heavily by the very immigrant communities he is now bashing.
How can anyone take Tate seriously? So he insulted Cole for getting with a man who is the same color as his dad? I wonder if he’s ever abused his mother the same way?

Tate said himself in an interview that his father is biracial, so let’s drop this suugo science.

As for your argument that he cannot be a white-supremacist…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get a grip kid

Tate is half black is a fact, all the other stuff you wrote is just your assumptions of what you conjured in your mind about opinions I did not write or voice. Learn the difference between reality and your mind. The two things are not one.

How can anyone take Tate seriously? So he insulted Cole for getting with a man who is the same color as his dad? I wonder if he’s ever abused his mother the same way?

He called her a wog socket:

wog socket

A female who only allows black men to to have sexual activity with her.
'wow look at that hot girl over there'
'dont even bother son, your not black and she's a total wog
🤣

Normal things for a half Blackman to be tweeting. 🤣

World

VIP
I think he see’s himself a mixed man, which is what he is who looks more white and has been treated like a white man his entire life. He would never behave this way he was Obamas color. I think Tate has an accurate self depiction.

It makes sense for Russians since they’re white. Despite Hitler trying to kill them
Off and it was mostly due to communism rather than actual racism and thinking of them as being genuinely inferior.
Also, the racial elements that might have been in play is due to the fact that early communists in Russia had a lot of j&ws. They overthrew the Russian imperial family and a Russian who believes in white supremacy can identify with Hitler’s core ideology and is probably Anti-
Communist. An Englishmen whose ancestors fought the German Nazis can also identify with that ideology. Hitler was the ultimate white supremacist and the white people he killed like the Russians and the Brits whom he bombed he did so because they wouldn’t get in line.

During Hitlers time in Germany, they dabbled in Eugenics and would often experiment on people like Andrew Tate. Mixed kids were controversial in those days and were studied like they were animals. I highly doubt they were doing the same shit to a blue eyed blond haired Russian.

Also, to add if it wasn’t for Churchill and the UK being a strong empire, The Germans would have bombed the UK even more and invaded and they would have suffered the same fate probably as well. Nazi Englishmen still however identify with the white superiority aspect of Hitlers message.
You’re mistaken, the Nazis considered Slavs such as Ukrainians/Poles/Russians to be Untermensch(inferior race to be exterminated). There was no difference between these people and Jews.

On the other hand, the Nazis admired and had a lot of respect for British, and wanted to be allies. And there was a strong possibility that could have happened.

They actually attempted to implement Generalplan Ost, their plan for mass extermination in Eastern Europe and would have finished it after winning WW2:

You’re mistaken, the Nazis considered Slavs such as Ukrainians/Poles/Russians to be Untermensch(inferior race to be exterminated). There was no difference between these people and Jews.

On the other hand, the Nazis admired and had a lot of respect for British, and wanted to be allies. And there was a strong possibility that could have happened.

They actually attempted to implement Generalplan Ost, their plan for mass extermination in Eastern Europe and would have finished it after winning WW2:
They were a confused bunch and I’m sure their hatred was mixed up with politics. For instance, they were ok with Bulgarians despite having a darker phenotype since they collaborated with the Germans. Then the Nazis made up some propaganda that the Bulgarians are in fact a mix of German and Turkish so due to that they can be tolerated. Why would they like a Dark Bulgarian over a Blonde Russian? It’s the same way the English racialized the Irish but didn’t racialize the Scots despite both being Celtic. It’s incredibly nuanced and the nuance simply isn’t there anymore.

World

VIP
They were a confused bunch and I’m sure their hatred was mixed up with politics. For instance, they were ok with Bulgarians despite having a darker phenotype since they collaborated with the Germans. Then the Nazis made up some propaganda that the Bulgarians are in fact a mix of German and Turkish so due to that they can be tolerated. Why would they like a Dark Bulgarian over a Blonde Russian? It’s the same way the English racialized the Irish but didn’t racialize the Scots despite both being Celtic. It’s incredibly nuanced and the nuance simply isn’t there anymore.
The Ukrainians actually welcomed the Nazis as liberators who saved them from the Soviets.

But the Nazis couldn’t help themselves, they couldn’t even fake temporary apathy of the Ukrainians, they came and just tried to exterminate them. The Ukrainians then saw the Soviets as the lesser evil because of the existential threat they were facing from the Nazis.

The Nazi policy in Western Europe was completely different, it was actually illegal for them to harm the civilians and punishable. But in Eastern Europe, they were encouraged to rape the women.

Check out “lebensraum”, the goal of the Nazis was to create a living space for German settlers in Eastern Europe. The Western Europeans were seen as equals, who would be colonising with the Germans. And the Eastern Europeans, would either be enslaved, killed, or deported to Siberia.

The Ukrainians actually welcomed the Nazis as liberators who saved them from the Soviets.

But the Nazis couldn’t help themselves, they couldn’t even fake temporary apathy of the Ukrainians, they came and just tried to exterminate them. The Ukrainians then saw the Soviets as the lesser evil because of the existential threat they were facing from the Nazis.

The Nazi policy in Western Europe was completely different, it was actually illegal for them to harm the civilians and punishable. But in Eastern Europe, they were encouraged to rape the women.

Check out “lebensraum”, the goal of the Nazis was to create a living space for German settlers in Eastern Europe. The Western Europeans were seen as equals, who would be colonising with the Germans. And the Eastern Europeans, would either be enslaved, killed, or deported to Siberia.
Very strange they hated the Russians like that, especially since the nobility class of the Russians and Ukrainians were of German descent. It doesn’t make sense to me as to why they’d hate people that look like them. The same way the English hated the Irish whilst looking just like them.

Cadaanku wa ajeeb. They were not ideologically consistent. Hitlers regime had ‘good’ slavs and bad. Hence It doesn’t make sense to me as how they saw some Slavs as inferior and some as superior. He had a good relationship with Bosnians for instance.

World

VIP
Very strange they hated the Russians like that, especially since the nobility class of the Russians and Ukrainians were of German descent. It doesn’t make sense to me as to why they’d hate people that look like them. The same way the English hated the Irish whilst looking just like them.

Cadaanku wa ajeeb.
Western Europeans always had a lot of hatred and dislike for Slavic people, well before the Nazis. The word “slave” come “slav”, the majority of the inhabitants of Eastern Europe. Always viewed as Asiatic barbarians, not truly European. Even today you got people calling Russians as Mongols, just because the Mongol Empire controlled Eastern Europe.

Germans for the past 1-2 centuries had power over their lands, like the Austria-Hungary empire. But the Slavs were rebelling due to nationalism, and after WW1 the Germans lost a lot of their controlled lands which they viewed as German. It was slavic land however, but they felt entitled to it.

They believed that jews controlled eastern europe and ruled over them through communism, proving how inferior the slavs were. These inferior slavs took german land and now jews rule them. Unlike the mighty british empire who colonised america and india.

And russia was far worse, they were the head of it all. The leader of the devils.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
all the other stuff you wrote is just your assumptions of what you conjured in your mind about opinions I did not write or voice. Learn the difference between reality and your mind. The two things are not one.

You quite literally implied he couldn’t be a white supremacist because he’s biracial, so I put a scenario to you.

You could either deny it or accept it or move on.