Desi Tate supporter cries about Andrew Tate being racist

You quite literally implied he couldn’t be a white supremacist because he’s biracial, so I put a scenario to you.

You could either deny it or accept it or move on.
Explain to me how stating Tate is half black (a literal fact) implicitly means that I was implying he cannot be racist? Correlation of the two points does not imply causation of what I was implying, can you comprehend that?

Learn to split statements apart, and stop painting the world with your bias.

Give your proof, and do not try to use my mentioning of a fact as your stance. Infact I clearly mentioned that I am not defending Tate.

I am waiting, go on provide the proof.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Explain to me how stating Tate is half black (a literal fact) implicitly means that I was implying he cannot be racist?

Well you said this earlier….

Well lets say he is a white supremacist (impossible as mentioned earlier).

And your previous posts on this thread was addressing his racial background.

So in that case, I have a simple question:

If you were not implying that his race is the reason he isn’t a racist, then what did you mention earlier in the thread to dismiss the “white supremacist” argument?

:hmm:

Use an original comeback demon. Don't turn my words against me, and try going a minute without mentioning the male appendage, hoping on it, or the female buttocks and shaking it as a comeback.

Again get some spiritual help and take a hike for everyone's benefit.

Well you said this earlier….

And your previous posts on this thread was addressing his racial background.

So in that case, I have a simple question:

If you were not implying that his race is the reason he isn’t a racist, then what did you mention earlier in the thread to dismiss the “white supremacist” argument?

:hmm:
Explain to me how a biracial man is a white supremacist?

The clue is in the words, "white supremacist".

Come on bro, it should not be this hard.

:snoop:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Explain to me how a biracial man is a white supremacist?

The clue is in the words, "white supremacist".

Come on bro, it should not be this hard.

So you have went from saying “I never said a biracial man can be a white supremacist” to “explain how a biracial man can be a white supremacist”.

Horta, how is the Paris Olympics, cos you must be an incredible gymnast nacalaa.

:mjlol:

So you have went from saying “I never said a biracial man can be a white supremacist” to “explain how a biracial man can be a white supremacist”.

Horta, how is the Paris Olympics, cos you must be an incredible gymnast nacalaa.

So all of these replies from you because I wrote "Tate is half black" and that it is impossible for Tate to be a "white supremacist".

Now use some logic and try to comprehend what that means, and how it does not imply in anyway that I am defending Tate or negating that he may indeed be prejudice.

I guess you just do not comprehend things well, and now I am apparently doing gymnastics in Paris.

This reminds me of those primitive people who would think something as simple as a lighter must mean magic.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
So all of these replies from you because I wrote "Tate is half black" and that it is impossible for Tate to be a "white supremacist".

Now use some logic and try to comprehend what that means, and how it does not imply in anyway that I am defending Tate or negating that he may indeed be prejudice.

I guess you just do not comprehend things well, and now I am apparently doing gymnastics in Paris.

This reminds me of those primitive people who would think something as simple as a lighter must mean magic.

Yappa yappa yappa.

Feed your four kids and go to bed adeer, too much internet time for you.

Yappa yappa yappa.

Feed your four kids and go to bed adeer, too much internet time for you.
Exercise your brain kid, we need smart people not dummies.

While your at it, get a wife, have some kids and stop dissecting comments when you have such low comprehension.

Yaraye

VIP
Why did you forget that it was a year later, abaayo?

:dead: :dead1: :deadrose:
How did you find that? :ileycry: I totally forgot about it being a slur, i really thought that I didn't know :deadpeter: I haven't interacted with a pakistani person in several years, how am i supposed to remember? :stressed:

People were riding his dck on here like it was there full time job
every Muslim could go to jannah, that does not mean that they will eventually enter it, it is dependent upon the mercy of allah and he decides what he wills.

he has pictures of whiskey on his plane and he still pimps out women from what I know.

Don’t compare the sahaba to him. If he was a sinful woman I know you wouldn’t be talking about forgiveness.

you only become a shiek when you are defending a monger and a pimp, who is publicaly still drinking and running his pimp-prostitution website.

as the Hadith says

Three persons are prevented from entering Paradise (by Allah): The drunk, the one who is disobedient to his parents and the pimp.

In xarfoo waa weyne

HOW DID YOU GET A SOMALI SPOT ACCOUNT ANDREW TATE?

itd be pathetic how you dickride him if you weren’t him, he should pay you from the money he stole from the women he beat

remember when you do crimes be sure to video tape it and put it on the internet to impress teen boys

Keo

VIP
The Ukrainians actually welcomed the Nazis as liberators who saved them from the Soviets.

But the Nazis couldn’t help themselves, they couldn’t even fake temporary apathy of the Ukrainians, they came and just tried to exterminate them. The Ukrainians then saw the Soviets as the lesser evil because of the existential threat they were facing from the Nazis.

The Nazi policy in Western Europe was completely different, it was actually illegal for them to harm the civilians and punishable. But in Eastern Europe, they were encouraged to rape the women.

Check out “lebensraum”, the goal of the Nazis was to create a living space for German settlers in Eastern Europe. The Western Europeans were seen as equals, who would be colonising with the Germans. And the Eastern Europeans, would either be enslaved, killed, or deported to Siberia.
Which is why it's cringe when you see a neo-Nazi Eastern European

And now Ali's crying about his "betrayal of the Ummah" too!

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

For years Muslim women were told that they’re gullible and easily fall into degenerate Western ideology. But these past few years have shown how mentally weak many Muslim men are. They’re semi worshippers of wealth and have a male god complex. A man comes out, shows off his flash car collection built via corn, displays verbal vulgarity about how superior he is a man and they all flock to him. They run to him, promote him and put him on a pedestal and then say he’s a real masculine man worth following. We can now see in real time how many men will also be susceptible to dajjal. The thing is, many of these men thrive on deception, they’ll twist a Hadith about how men in the future will have to tie up their wives when this will be during a time in which their are 50 women to one man according to a Hadith. But I can say with through speculation and seeing the state of our men, many will not only join but shame the women under their care who refuse.

For years Muslim women were told that they’re gullible and easily fall into degenerate Western ideology. But these past few years have shown how mentally weak many Muslim men are. They’re semi worshippers of wealth and have a male god complex. A man comes out, shows off his flash car collection built via corn, displays verbal vulgarity about how superior he is a man and they all flock to him. They run to him, promote him and put him on a pedestal and then say he’s a real masculine man worth following. We can now see in real time how many men will also be susceptible to dajjal. The thing is, many of these men thrive on deception, they’ll twist a Hadith about how men in the future will have to tie up their wives when this will be during a time in which their are 50 women to one man according to a Hadith. But I can say with through speculation and seeing the state of our men, many will not only join but shame the women under their care who refuse.
Couldn't agree more. Muslim Women have been betrayed. I take solace in the fact that only certain types of Muslim men followed him and his fellow "akh right" bros. This isn't deen; it is naked misogyny.

Couldn't agree more. Muslim Women have been betrayed. I take solace in the fact that only certain types of Muslim men followed him and his fellow "akh right" bros. This isn't deen; it is naked misogyny.
Misogyny aside, I’m in fear of how easily played they are. I could see it a mile away that Tate is a con man who will say anything and do anything to gain traction to make money.

Previously, the man was a corn creator, a trafficker. Then he started to openly dehumanize women which made him millions. The man then moved on to make content about Islam and say it’s ‘based’ so he could tap into Muslim male market. And now, his new money making scheme? He is tapping into the Tommy Robinson white right wing paranoia of Muslim immigrants.

The man is an example of today’s worship of materialism, sex and power. He was seen as aspirational for young men and it was mostly due to his flexing of money, women and power and his straight no nonsense talk about how much of a loser you are if you weren’t financially successful. What does that say about a community of men who allow their young men to fall into this and even pander to it? They lowkey hailed him as an example of unapologetic raw masculinity. What does that tell you about the moral compass of our community? It illustrates how far we’ve strayed from the Quranic concepts of humility, mercy and kindness.

Trending