DEVASTATING: Youtuber asks people on the street “which African country has the most handsome men”. Geeljires were ignored (xaliimos here happy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, anyone that has been around West Africans knows those lot had muscles even when they were fetus lol. Somalis probably have to put in 5x of work in compared to those lot.
this is cap. it actually has more to do with ur body type. i have a nigerian friend and he naturally has muscles on him cuz he was short and stocky, while his brother is taller yet slim like a somali. 556037BD-6A0F-438C-A801-A21A0C14221C.png

i don't get how as nomads we didn't evolve to be mascular. shouldn't that be only for agricultural people like indians? why the f*ck did we get skinny skeletal structure and west africans didn't?? and we have huge milk consumption we should have made as giants like scandinavians
a lot of the skinny somalis u see didn’t consume enough vitamins as a kid and their parents were lacking too so that’s why they turn out like that.

The zoo's are evolving, the days of fighting over who's Arabian baby daddy has the most adoption count are slowly being left behind us.

Now, it is diaspora karbashing that takes up our time! :ohhhdamn: wllhi dutch man's are finished when I catch them lacking.
Lol you guys need to respect dutch somalis. We are the only one that dont have somali gangs or have a shit reputation. I love that most people in holland dont know shit about somalis. Its better to be lowkey
giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's true, the only somali community who can only ride a bicycle View attachment 164451
Yes xalimos even do the 1 weeler
She mostly interviewed Whites and West Africans. White people don't know shit about Africa and West Africans are going to pick themselves.

Lastly, women are into money/success and Somalis are associated with poverty. Nothing to do with looks.
Lol a week ago they made the same vid asking what african women are the most baeutiful. And they mostly said ghana and nigerian women. They didn even mention any horn african country

Alluring

Sayonara
Why do we even care, somali men don’t need validation from randos on the internet. This thread is pitiful, people bragging about “not being like a regular somali” or insulting other ethnicities to make themselves be better. Please get some self confidence.

Jungle

VIP
Lol you guys need to respect dutch somalis. We are the only one that dont have somali gangs or have a shit reputation. I love that most people in holland dont know shit about somalis. Its better to be lowkey
giphy.gif

Lol

I been to Holland. There are alot of Somalis there so anyone who says the Dutch don't know about Somalis is capping. Many who have moved to the UK went back. However they are overshadowed by the Surinamese and the Turks and the Moroccans and the mixed Dutch/Indonesian by like 10 to 1.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Average Somali male back then was tall and lean buff still is today only skinnies are teens

this is cap. it actually has more to do with ur body type. i have a nigerian friend and he naturally has muscles on him cuz he was short and stocky, while his brother is taller yet slim like a somali.View attachment 164448

We are talking about averages. Obviously, there are weedy West Africans and Muscular Abdis. But on average, West Africans tend to have bulkier body types. They are mostly mesomorphs that build muscles easier. Horners are more much more likely to be ectomorph. Its why, horners dominate long distance running. We are more slimmer.

Denying this is delusional. Example, Dutch men are one of the tallest nations, does that mean there are no short Dutch men? Btw, i'm not coming for Abdis, just overall observations and I believe that West African and Afro-Caribbean women tend to be more toned than Somali girls as well.

Last edited:

Boogie

it's no secret faaraxs look like chicks.
accept it, change it, or try and spin it with your magic. lmao
Nah if u talking about baby face Steph look like a girl yet he get girls

Boogie

We are talking about averages. Obviously, there are weedy West Africans and Muscular Abdis. But on average, West Africans tend to have bulkier body types. They are mostly mesomorphs that build muscles easier. Horners are more much more likely to be ectomorph. Its why, horners dominate long distance running. We are more slimmer.

Denying this is delusional. Example, Dutch men are one of the tallest nations, does that mean there are no short Dutch men? Btw, i'm not coming for Abdis, just overall observations and I believe that West African and Afro-Caribbean women tend to be more toned than Somali girls as well.
Yea my Ghanaian friend is bigger than me but I got better stamina but we around the same height

Again, If I had to choose between being naturally stocky vs thinner/taller, I'd choose the latter.

I can increase the size of my biceps for a 10$ a month membership at the local gym, you can't do anything to change the fact that you're on the shorter side.

a lot has to do with life style but ur on average ur right.

Cant relate I’m a handsome Somaal :westbrookswag:
And FYI the whole video it’s just Whites who don’t know shit about Africa and West Africans who are obviously gonna be biased :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.