Do smart people worry more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can literally sense your thirstiness through my computer screen. Sending shirtless pics to women from all over the world that you don't even know. That's not the behavior of a ladies man, it's the behavior of a nigga who can't get women in real life. And you have the nerve to call me a simp? I'm only pointing out your desperation. :drakewtf:
Why does it concern you what another man does with a another woman look at this serial dick blocker :childplease: maybe he was trying to give her dawah since she's an apostate you have to communicate with them on their level and most tend to be highly promiscuous :chrisfreshhah:

I can literally sense your thirstiness through my computer screen. Sending shirtless pics to women from all over the world that you don't even know. That's not the behavior of a ladies man, it's the behavior of a nigga who can't get women in real life. And you have the nerve to call me a simp? I'm only pointing out your desperation. :drakewtf:
I ain't desperate though. I'm objectively a handsome man that's inclined to boast occasionally. It's seriously not a big deal...

If it will help you sleep better, then believe what you want. I can't believe I'm actually talking to a "man" right now, you're a confirmed wasteman.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Why does it concern you what another man does with a another woman look at this serial dick blocker :childplease: maybe he was trying to give her dawah since she's an apostate you have to communicate with them on their level and most tend to be highly promiscuous :chrisfreshhah:
Giving dawah kulaha:mjlol:

"See this six pack baby? It was given to me by Allah (swt)."

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I ain't desperate though. I'm objectively a handsome man that's inclined to boast occasionally. It's seriously not a big deal...

If it will help you sleep better, then believe what you want. I can't believe I'm actually talking to a "man" right now, you're a confirmed wasteman.
What a :mjlol:

HAHAHAHA this nigga actually sent you a nude? Acuthubillahi mina shaitani rajeem. What I hypocrite. I literally told him a few days ago what a munafiq he is. Fucking degenerate.
He's far from a munafiq. Munafiqs try to undermine Islam and are liars, he's one of the few unbanned users on here still defending Islam

@Layth dont mind this mudugbakhti keep giving these apostate chicks dawah akhi :chrisfreshhah::salute:
:deadosama:
Wallahi this Mudug nigga reached a whole new, unheard of level of simpness. Hooyadi wasaha

Horta I've never seen a man talk about what a next man is doing. Caadhi ma aha waxan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How could you accuse layth of being a munaafiq? For talking to an apostate chick that loves to dress scantily clad who loves the promiscuity, when in Rome do as the Romans do :diddyass:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:deadosama:
Wallahi this Mudug nigga reached a whole new, unheard of level of simpness. Hooyadi wasaha

Horta I've never seen a man talk about what a next man is doing. Caadhi ma aha waxan
He seems like a man who has a personal vendetta against you maybe one chick he has a crush on liked one of your comment :pachah1:

Did you say something? Cause all I heard was ogga booga dooga. :mjlol:

You're a fucking degenerate wannabe e-sheikh. You know she's an atheist, why are you messaging her and sending her your pic? Unless you had further plans?:lolbron:

Did you say something? Cause all I heard was ogga booga dooga. :mjlol:

:chrisfreshhah:

Muh Solidarity between muh 0.5
:superman::drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Layth u hideous f*ck don't ever send me ur pic again. You sad little creature lmao

@Cognitivedissonance why are u talking about munafiqeens when ur the biggest munafiq on here

@Jubba_Man did someone call for u? The f*ck are you getting involved for, swerve
An apostate chick just issued a fatwa against me denouncing me as a munafiq :browtf: the story of my life :mjlaugh:

Please enlighten us wise mufti how did you come to this ruling :mjohreally:

Doing it to random people on the internet that you don't know and will never meet reeks of insecurity.
Not really. I used to have them up on my DP when I was new for the same reasons and I've taken them down for the sake of privacy. I don't know who's lurking this forum.

Carry on spending your time talking about next men saqajaan waaxid.

@Layth u hideous f*ck don't ever send me ur pic again. You sad little creature lmao

@Cognitivedissonance why are u talking about munafiqeens when ur the biggest munafiq on here

@Jubba_Man did someone call for u? The f*ck are you getting involved for, swerve
Since when did you know what I looked like? Lmfao the amount of projection though...

I said it many times before and I'll repeat it again: get the fk over it. I've sent much more to other females; you're not "special". Wallahi only a girl who doesn't get attention in real life would bang on about this. None of the other females have done that.
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.