Do smart people worry more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There's no way this mudug-madbitch is actually reer mudug. Even the women of mudug have more swagger than this punk.

Naaya, Sii soco. The men are talking. :birdman:
Yes yes, ooga booga. :what1:

You know it's really amazing how they taught an ape to use a computer. Wallahi the 21st century is a fascinating time to be living in.:rejoice:

Yes yes, ooga booga. :what1:

You know it's really amazing how they taught an ape to use a computer. Wallahi the 21st century is a fascinating time to be living in.:rejoice:

Wallahi I could tell you were one of those kids who weren't allowed out after dark or to go to the Dixon plaza alone, and were socially isolated as a result. Your sense of humor is deplorable, forget about your non-existent game. It really is too bad you can't wife ismahaan so you could have some sense of purpose and dignity in your life.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Wallahi I could tell you were one of those kids who weren't allowed out after dark or to go to the Dixon plaza alone, and were socially isolated as a result. Your sense of humor is deplorable, forget about your non-existent game. It really is too bad you can't wife ismahaan so you could have some sense of purpose and dignity in your life.
Man, they taught the monkey how to use a computer, couldn't they teach it how to speak English? This is really annoying. I'd love to converse with another species.:drakekidding:

kkkkkk my work here is done. The false mudug has nothing to say for his pathetic life than milking monkey jokes that were stale the first time around. That's what social isolation and widespread rejection does to a man.:sitdown:

Your own clan/people don't even claim you. Nothing more needs to be said.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
kkkkkk my work here is done. The false mudug has nothing to say for his pathetic life than milking monkey jokes that were stale the first time around. That's what social isolation and widespread rejection does to a man.:sitdown:

Your own clan/people don't even claim you. Nothing more needs to be said.
monkey_computer_perry_hall_pc_repair.jpg

kkkkkk these niggas are triggered.

@mudug-madbitch: That monkey still has acceptance among its kind and access to social supports and attention from its females, while you're on here begging for crumbs of attention from the gabdo on here by attacking other mans.

@Discontinous Are you still reeling from that karbashing you were dealt in the last thread? This dhocil is not reer mudug. I don't have much patience with phonies. He should go find who his real people are. It would go a long way for his mental state. :manny:

Nope. No plans at all... I've messaged my pic to many female members, including Canuck herself before.

If I had future plans: I would have at least included my face in the pic or better yet, given her my instagram.

It was more of a boast really :gunsmiley:

Keep simping though. "Mudug-Madman" kulaha... More like Mudug-Wasteman

Nayaa get the f*ck over it. It's not that deep... No part of the male's "awrah" was revealed; honestly it was an innocent pic. It must've been the highlight of your year for you to keep going on about it.

Aren't you the one that boasts going out in short skirts? Kulaha no shame

It wasn't a nude you fucking xoolo

It is not big deal you are human not angel even the prophet had committed a human error. Don't be hard on yourself. BTW, sspot members @Layth is real gentleman and send me before messages and questions about religion/politics. No need to insult him.

@Jubba_Man You don't sound like a bantu. Where are you actually from warya?Don't you know lying is haram?:birdman:

We are not the same people. The evidence for that is absolutely clear. From ruling the free world like:

kickdoor.gif

To strip searching you in your own lands like:

2014815635436955061437969_76964204_023323422-1.jpg

Instead of being grateful for the paper government you have now thanks to beesha and not completely overrun by Shabaab, these kids are resorting to stale monkey jokes. Sadly, the joke is on them for it is the "monkeys" who is civilizing their kind on a daily basis. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.