Do smart people worry more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not the same people. The evidence for that is absolutely clear. From ruling the free world like:

kickdoor.gif

To strip searching you in your own lands like:

2014815635436955061437969_76964204_023323422-1.jpg

Instead of being grateful for the paper government you have now thanks to beesha and not completely overrun by Shabaab, these kids are resorting to stale monkey jokes. Sadly, the joke is on them for it is the "monkeys" who is civilizing their kind on a daily basis. :drakelaugh:
Searching up ethnic Somalis... I see.

How do AMISOM treat beesha Yahuud, Carabta iyo kuwi waweyn?
:birdman:

Last edited:
Searching up ethnic Somalis... I see.

How do AMISOM treat beesha Yahuud, Carabta iyo kuwi waweyn?
:birdman:

Caraba and the others are nasab people with a history and civilization. They know the drill. Not like these animals who have to be strip-searched and subjugated into submission.

Apollo

VIP
I wouldn't be surprised if people with IQ over 130 (top 2%) have some kind of mental ''defects'' causing their high intelligence. Just like on the opposite end of the spectrum (under 70 - bottom 2%) you have the same problem.

Any smart person uses their brain to analyze complex social and scientific issues. I don't know if having empathy for a cause, discovering new method of solving a problem, come up with theories or pursue your interests in whatever they may be with zeal can lead to worries. It is how you approach an issue that can inflict harm on your body and mind, not necessarily the issue itself. The mathematicians who committed suicide and the scientists took rejection of their theories personal and killed themselves. Some could not take the fact they were different and led a secret life unacceptable to their society, so when it came to light and their secret life was exposed, they killed themselves. It is not being smart per se that makes someone worrisome, but how you deal with the issues that determines someone's strength in dealing with adversity.

Believe in higher power that ultimately sets issues right helps at the end of the day. Knowledge alone of any kind can not save someone if they don't know what the future holds and they are troubled deeply by something beyond their control.

Status
Not open for further replies.