Do smart people worry more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Not really. I used to have them up on my DP when I was new for the same reasons and I've taken them down for the sake of privacy. I don't know who's lurking this forum.

Carry on spending your time talking about next men saqajaan waaxid.

Since when did you know what I looked like? Lmfao the amount of projection though...

I said it many times before and I'll repeat it again: get the fk over it. I've sent much more to other females; you're not "special". Wallahi only a girl who doesn't get attention in real life would bang on about this. None of the other females have done that.
:chrisfreshhah:
You prolly took them down cause you were getting roasted relentlessly. Schlomo is desperate for attention I see. :mjlol:

How fucking embarrassing, he ran to delete the dm and then told me to post his pic lmaoooo nigga i had that shit screenshot:mjlol:

We are being "attacked" by this naag and her gay male friends...
:damedamn:

I swear these guys are butt-buddies. Anytime one of them is get dissed in a thread his boyfriend swoops in to rescue him. :drakelaugh:
You were definitely one of those niggas who were excommunicated from the boys' group since childhood, so you spent your time with the naago. Wallahi nothing else can explain why you will gossip about other men. I'm yet to come across anything remotely similar to this

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
We are being "attacked" by this naag and her gay male friends...
:damedamn:

You were definitely one of those niggas who were excommunicated from the boys' group since childhood, so you spent your time with the naago. Wallahi nothing else can explain why you will gossip about other men. I'm yet to come across anything remotely similar to this
Whatever nigga go spend time with your boyfriend. You can finger each other's dabo, Mordecai. I don't have time for your calacaal.

Whatever nigga go spend time with you boyfriend. You can finger each other's dabo, Mordecai. I don't have time for your calacaal.
Mordecai wa maxay?

It turns out this nigga is khaniis as expected. Who the f*ck talks about grown men fingering eachother?

:susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Mordecai wa maxay?

It turns out this nigga is khaniis as expected. Who the f*ck talks about grown men fingering eachother?

:susp:
You just did, Avi Sheckelberg. How am I a khaniis when your the one who gets his futo violated by your fellow 0.5 buddy? I mean I don't blame you, clearly your best efforts with women have failed, as evidenced by this thread, so you've had to turn to men. It's not something I would do, but I'm not judging. :lolbron:

You just did, Avi Sheckelberg. How am I a khaniis when your the one who gets his futo violated by your fellow 0.5 buddy? I mean I don't blame you, clearly your best efforts with women have failed, as evidenced by this thread, so you've had to turn to men. It's not something I would do, but I'm not judging. :lolbron:
You're the one that brought it up.
:faysalwtf:

Why are you still talking about what other men do? Naag waxid. If will help you sleep better: then you can continue to tell yourself that I struggle with women.
:siilaanyosmile:

Anyways, I'm out. Carry on gossiping though. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.