Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want sharia law go and live in Saudi and Iran. Their people run away or migrante all time. Judge and then comment here

:friendhug:I'm so happy to see the way the way this discussion has gone. :drakewtf:But you mans have got to chill. The current ruling power in israel has no use for a unified and sensical somali government. Least with the chaos they can continue to receive aid from the former 'allies' and continue to make billions through the military industrial complex.

As for a secular or non secular somali government:fantasia2: Are you guys serious. No f****** way somali becomes a secular country. The fact is that the sheikhs and the elders won't allow for such a thing. So:leon: what do you do? I don't have the answer but least that's my take on this.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:friendhug:I'm so happy to see the way the way this discussion has gone. :drakewtf:But you mans have got to chill. The current ruling power in israel has no use for a unified and sensical somali government. Least with the chaos they can continue to receive aid from the former 'allies' and continue to make billions through the military industrial complex.

As for a secular or non secular somali government:fantasia2: Are you guys serious. No f****** way somali becomes a secular country. The fact is that the sheikhs and the elders won't allow for such a thing. So:leon: what do you do? I don't have the answer but least that's my take on this.

The sheiks and the elders only have that much power because of lack of education. People trust them. I even saw a sheik take money from sick people in Somalia. They will loose their power once people like me start going back home

The sheiks and the elders only have that much power because of lack of education. People trust them. I even saw a sheik take money from sick people in Somalia. They will loose their power once people like me start going back home
^Yeah...sorry but you're a woman. So that definitely ain't happening. Lol, it's sad but i'm actually serious. No way in hell they'll listen to anything you have to say.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
But let's think about this. What has any of the Arab league countries done for Somalia more than give us aid whenever we lick their asses and fund terrorism in Somalia? An Alliance with a country like Israel would send a clear message. We don't f*ck with them nor their religious views on the world. Somalia was never a wahhabist country, we were always a sufi or just plain sunni nation. Plus Ethiopia is very close with Israel and we can get their stance to shift that would just be great.

Arabs don't love us neither do those Jews, they're brothers so why should we have anything to do with either of em

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
^Yeah...sorry but you're a woman. So that definitely ain't happening. Lol, it's sad but i'm actually serious. No way in hell they'll listen to anything you have to say.

Who are they? I've seen a ton of videos of young diaspora Somali girls educating both women and men. f*ck off with your belief that every Somali is as backwards as you.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Arabs don't love us neither do those Jews, they're brothers so why should we have anything to do with either of em

Who said anything about love? It's about politics, what one can gain. We have nothing to loose from recogognizing Israel and forming a relationship.

Who are they? I've seen a ton of videos of young diaspora Somali girls educating both women and men. f*ck off with your belief that every Somali is as backwards as you.
^You can believe whatever you want about me. But the reality is an islamic scholar hold more weight in the eyes of the somali public than an 'educated' person. So if you go back and start telling people the sheikhs are bad or even hint towards something they find to be immoral or wrong, you'll be ostracized as quickly as your posts turn to profanity. I'm not backwards, and i wouldn't say i'm a realist in this situation either, but the truth is most people aren't/won't be down with what your offering them because it goes against what they've been taught their whole lives. Your way of thought might work in a few generations down the line in a peaceful somalia, but for now...just hold this meek right quick.

Japanese men and women reverting to Islam. Some are crying as they recite the Shahada.

@Barni , good riddance. As you leave the fold of Islam, we gain the likes of the girls in this video.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
^You can believe whatever you want about me. But the reality is an islamic scholar hold more weight in the eyes of the somali public than an 'educated' person. So if you go back and start telling people the sheikhs are bad or even hint towards something they find to be immoral or wrong, you'll be ostracized as quickly as your posts turn to profanity. I'm not backwards, and i wouldn't say i'm a realist in this situation either, but the truth is most people aren't/won't be down with what your offering them because it goes against what they've been taught their whole lives. Your way of thought might work in a few generations down the line in a peaceful somalia, but for now...just hold this meek right quick.

Who cares. I'm going back to preach about secularism feminism and democracy. They will have to deal. There's nothing they can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.