Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your sharia nonsense to saudi Arabia where today the rich and the famous escape punishment for heinous crimes as rape and murder while innocent and hungry people get their hand chopped off for stealing a piece of bread. Arabs are a cancer and they have hijacked our religion and turned it into an occult. @Sufiyan why don't you volunteer to be a male maid in Saudi?

@Bahal @HalyeeyQaran

Suddenly quiet now huh. Now I need an explanation for all of this seething Arab hatred. I have a theory. Can you show me where on this doll the Arab man used to touch you fellas back when you were younger???

$_1.JPG

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nigga wants to be Bantu and Arab. Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?:hemad:

My nigga started off as boqorka Bantu apparently, morphed into a Darood nationalist, then back to a Bantu albeit one supposedly indistinguishable from other Somalis, then a radical cabiidoo

Not gonna lie, even though I know its him I still get triggered

:chrisfreshhah:

Take your sharia nonsense to saudi Arabia where today the rich and the famous escape punish for henious crimes as rape and murder while innocent and hungry people get their hand chopped off for stealing a piece of bread. Arabs are a cancer and they have hijacked our religion and turned into an occult. @Sufiyan why don't you volunteer to be a male maid in Saudi?
The Saudi ruling family are laughing at your kind. You did what they wanted all these time and that's to reject the Sharia. Of course, they will f*ck, drink and do whatever they want, but abuse the civilians, all in the name of Allah, so the weak like you, end up leaving Islam because the big bad Arab wolf hijacked the religion. :lol:

Your next step will be rejecting the Quran because it's written in Arabic by the Arabs, right. :lol:

Not all of us are atheists,dude. But what unites us is NATIONALISM(OUR LOVE FOR AUTHENTIC SOMALINAMO). We are against the Arabization or Salafization of our beloved country.

NO TO THIS

somaliwomen.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
My nigga started off as boqorka Bantu apparently, morphed into a Darood nationalist, then back to a Bantu albeit one supposedly indistinguishable from other Somalis, then a radical cabiidoo

Not gonna lie, even though I know its him I still get triggered

:chrisfreshhah:
Wasn't son a Madhibaan civil rights activist on the forum that shall not be named?:hmm:

Give that nigga a participation award for his valiant efforts.:drakekidding:

He just want to feel included.:mjcry:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
No it's not. You idiot. f*ck off. Before the urbanization of Somalia we lived in Small cities/villages practicing shit that was haram, we were making alcohol we were fucking
I don't know about your ancestors but i can assure you mine weren't :hemad: nasab nasab dhalay iyo dhashiis baan ahay :camby:
shakiga dhinaacaa un buu kayimid:sass2:

i can just imagine this xaraab cuck going Somalia and telling them blood thirsty mooryan your culture is backward, walee they would go cro magnon on him and bash his skull in like they were fighting back in the stone age.

The Saudi ruling family are laughing at your kind. You did what they wanted all these time and that's to reject the Sharia. Of course, they will f*ck, drink and do whatever they want, but abuse the civilians, all in the name of Allah, so the weak like you, end up leaving Islam because the big bad Arab wolf hijacked the religion. :lol:

Your next step will be rejecting the Quran because it's written in Arabic by the Arabs, right. :lol:
I probably know more about Islam than you do so I am not in danger for leaving Islam(inshallah). However, we do need to mention the abuse and the misuse of Islam in the arab world. An example would be the rapist shaikh in SA that raped and beat his 5 year old daughter to death saying he was checking whether she was virgin or not getting a limited time in Jail when he should have had his cut off. He escaped justice because he was famous and rich. In the arab world famous and rich people have absolute impunity to commit all the crimes in the world and the so called sharia law doesn't apply to them but the moment a hungry orphan steals a piece of bread his hand is gone.

Nationalism is a social construct, created by the Europeans. During the rule of the Uthman Empire (Ottoman), from Turkey all the way to East Africa was one country. No visa was required. No competition between the Muslims. People were equal. The fall of the Uthman Empire, resulted in the estabilishment of countries like "Turkey", "Syria", "Jordan", "Sudan", "Egypt", "Somalia", "Yemen", "Iraq", "Libya", "Kuwait", etc. Notice that..all of these "countries" I mentioned did not exist as a "country" during the Muslim empires of Uthman, Abbasid, and Ummayads.

So, f*ck Nationalism.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nationalism is a social construct, created by the Europeans. During the rule of the Uthman Empire (Ottoman), from Turkey all the way to East Africa was one country. No visa was required. No competition between the Muslims. People were equal. The fall of the Uthman Empire, resulted in the estabilishment of countries like "Turkey", "Syria", "Jordan", "Sudan", "Egypt", "Somalia", "Yemen", "Iraq", "Libya", "Kuwait", etc. Notice that..all of these "countries" I mentioned did not exist as a "country" during the Muslim empires of Uthman, Abbasid, and Ummayads.

So, f*ck Nationalism.

I'm pretty sure those nations existed before ottoman. Somalia is need of nationalism.

No point in arguing any longer with these atheists and mushrikoun. This site is overrun subhanallah and is basically another reddit. For the few true Ahl al Qibla or muslimeen that remain on here whose numbers are small I wish you the best in life and would advise you dearly to get away from this site lest it affects your iman. As for the mushrikoun know that Somalia and her people will never bend to your secularism and kufr ever again. You can all come on here having your orgies about a secular and atheist Somalia but that will always be a fantasy. I never lived among a large Somali community but if these views are representative of the young diaspora at large then it is no surprise at all Somalis are the losers of the world and will continue to be in this humiliated state until they return to the haqq. Im out. All I ask now is @AbdiJohnson and @Duchess refute the lies and slanders of these heretics once and for all.

So, f*ck Nationalism.
Wrong Somalia was not part of ottoman same Ethiopia only Sudan and Eritrea were under the ottoman. Learn your history Somalis too proud to submit any colonial power. Ottoman respected us in return and stood by our side.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No point in arguing any longer with these atheists and mushrikoun. This site is overrun subhanallah and is basically another reddit. For the few true Ahl al Qibla or muslimeen that remain on here whose numbers are small I wish you the best in life and would advise you dearly to get away from this site lest it affects your iman. As for the mushrikoun know that Somalia and her people will never bend to your secularism and kufr ever again. You can all come on here having your orgies about a secular and atheist Somalia but that will always be a fantasy. I never lived among a large Somali community but if these views are representative of the young diaspora at large then it is no surprise at all Somalis are the losers of the world and will continue to be in this humiliated state until they return to the haqq. Im out. All I ask now is @AbdiJohnson and @Duchess refute the lies and slanders of these heretics once and for all.

Somali dispora will return and teach them about secularism. We will save Somalia from going backwards in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.