Do you believe in beating a child?

Do you believe in beating a child?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

I'll make sure they will get their daily whooping.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In my opinion i dont think beating helps that much they will only behave around the parents

Some children deserve it at some times. But it should not be the main way of discipling ones child. I wouldnt be able to hit my children i dont have it in me

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes I do, I don't mean injuring them. But beatings is a good way of discipline, I was disciplined as a child but I still love my parents. I'm not afraid of them or fear them in any away, I knew that they beat me because I acted p, not because they hated me. A lot of you guys claiming it's abuse make no sense. By your logic I should be some traumatized child that hates the guts of my parents, or anyone in my family for that matter. But none of us are, don't act like cadaan people man.

If my child disrespects me or his mother, skips school, and does outrageous things, I will whip him to discipline him

There's a difference between Abuse and dicipline

Yes I do, I don't mean injuring them. But beatings is a good way of discipline, I was disciplined as a child but I still love my parents. I'm not afraid of them or fear them in any away, I knew that they beat me because I acted p, not because they hated me. A lot of you guys claiming it's abuse make no sense. By your logic I should be some traumatized child that hates the guts of my parents, or anyone in my family for that matter. But none of us are, don't act like cadaan people man.
Not complaining myself but a lot of the time it's out of anger more than anything. Should be more disciplinary and calm.

Trending