Do you believe in beating a child?

Do you believe in beating a child?

• Total voters
He/she will feel her first form of discipline exactly 4 years after they are born.

Starting slowly with Spank Worked absolutely phenomenal against me :ohhhdamn:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Not really. It can help tame wild kids.

I'm not laying a finger on my kids and they'll be the most disciplined, hardworking and intelligent kids a parent could hope for.

People that beat on kids piss me off. Discipline isn't taught through quick bouts of pain inflicted on an innocent child. That's just you being lazy to properly be a parent.

If a kid does something wrong as they are wont to do because they are kids, you sit down with them and explain why what they did was wrong. Come up with a suitable punishment together and hold them accountable.

You want to teach them, not make them despise you for beating on them. Fr, would you like your boss to whip you everytime you make a mistake at work? Why do that to someone you supposedly love then

If they wild, take them to places to exercise that energy out. Be a parent.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Only under extreme situations that go against Islam, especially if it is my daughter.

But if my son is hyper, fights with others, is rude towards others, then I cannot do it because that is what boys do.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
No. If you taught them how to respect you and made your rules clear talking to them should do the trick, if not you may or may not have failed. In that case, the most you could do is a smack on the hand. Past that is a waste of time, only makes the kid want to rebel even more, and you’re probably just releasing your own anger on them. :manny:

I don't think beatings are necessary. Like other users said, beatings tend to occur out of frustration.
In my experience from my parents, yelling and lectures would achieve the same purpose. If didn't listen after getting lectured and yelled at, then a beating won't do anything either. With beatings, your child will start to feel bitter towards you and like others said, it's abuse. At most, it should be a smack but that shouldn't have to be necessary either. There are so much better alternatives in discipline.
I wouldn't want my child to be going behind my back doing things because they're trying to hide from me, so I would advise them with reason and help them understand the benefits of avoiding the said behavior.

I've heard in psychology that if you beat children early in their lives that they can develop some weak personality traits that will disadvantage them succeeding in life. I don't want my kids to become useless pieces of shits, so I will not beat them.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
A slap to the face is a just a quick jolt back to reality. Tbh I was never belted or whipped by my parents a slap from my dad or the occasional sniper dacas was it.

I felt it adequate but not overboard at all, @Mercury I think you should add a third option to differentiate a light discipline, (slap, pinch) vs the heavy stuff

For example

Yes

Yes (but light discipline)

No

No. If you taught them how to respect you and made your rules clear talking to them should do the trick, if not you may or may not have failed. In that case, the most you could do is a smack on the hand. Past that is a waste of time, only makes the kid want to rebel even more, and you’re probably just releasing your own anger on them. :manny:
You can't expect them to always obey you though. And you could certainly do more than a smack on the hand. That's pointless. But I do agree most beatings are out of rage though.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, inflicting pain on a child to teach them a lesson only leaves behind mental scars and developmental challenges. Lectures and other forms of disciplines will do the trick :)

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

When you don't discipline your child you'll make weak men.

Jungle

VIP
All you pussy you lot grew up in the west and you wanna talk bout beating your kids? What you gonna do when the same yute threaten you with police or actually calls them? You lot sensitive/soft what you think bout your offspring, at least our generation parents dgaf bout nothing, social services and all :mjlol:

Macalin M

Out here
All you pussy you lot grew up in the west and you wanna talk bout beating your kids? What you gonna do when the same yute threaten you with police or actually calls them? You lot sensitive/soft what you think bout your offspring, at least our generation parents dgaf bout nothing, social services and all :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts