Do you believe in beating a child?

Do you believe in beating a child?

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m going to say I’m going to beat my kids to any guy I get to know. If he agrees with me, he will get dropped :browtf:
Do you believe in Daqan Celis and its fundamental aspects?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sending bad kids back home to get better. Hell no
It means you’ve failed as a parent and putting that responsibility on to someone else.
So would you ever take your kids to Somalia or your region?

If you see Somalia, or Africa and its dugsis, and how kids behave, you could say, beating do have both positive and negative effects.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Talk to them, ground them and take away toys, devices etc. Throwing hands is lazy parenting and should never be an option. @Jaydaan It stunts emotional growth in general. The people on this thread who were beaten. It really shows :reallymaury:
I can only imagine when your child throws tamper tantrums and you are like (it's time out Hassan)

:drakelaugh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
So would you ever take your kids to Somalia or your region?

If you see Somalia, or Africa and its dugsis, and how kids behave, you could say, beating do have both positive and negative effects.
We would visit but not send them back out of unruly behaviour

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We would visit but not send them back out of unruly behaviour
Not for dhaqan celis.
So, No beatings, no daqan celis..

What threat can you use against your kids, since the fear of something always disciplines them.. either losing something or doing something they don't want to. But since you taken the 2 typical, what else?

Gambar

VIP
So, No beatings, no daqan celis..

What threat can you use against your kids, since the fear of something always disciplines them.. either losing something or doing something they don't want to. But since you taken the 2 typical, what else?
That’s where you have it wrong, you don’t want your children or child to fear you you want them to respect you and respect your authority.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah they wild out more when they return back to the freedoms of the west. Plus some resent their parents and become estranged
the parents think its a good move but reality is hes gonna befriend people like him and continue his ways

Yeah they wild out more when they return back to the freedoms of the west. Plus some resent their parents and become estranged
I’ve seen this with my own eyes. Somalis expect other people to raise their kids. It’s weird because on one hand, they act as if they own the child (they don’t, they’re an amanah from Allah) and on the other hand, they refuse to take responsibility for how their actions have contributed to their child’s development. It doesn’t work like that.

Trending