Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 48 87.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
What are you even saying? You just keep moving the goal post.

Bottom line:

race = phenotype = features

Deal with that however you choose, but it's a fact.

Now, if you want to have a discussion about the word 'race' being problematic, we can. But it's a separate conversation.

Can I dm you please, I'm a marginalised minority and only the unrivaled booty of the beautiful bantu women can end my suffering. Save me bby

Codeine

I don't think the idea of vampire habesha women is enough to put people off :bell:
I actually think many people would like that :dead:

Nah b, wallahi I have this mutual on Tumblr, she's an Ethiopian ozzie. She says she's a Christian but she's into that satanist shit. Wallahi, big ass head but pretty asf. She got that Bratz thing going but I'd merk easy 8.5/10

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
No. I don't like arabs or big nosed Jews. I don't find madow people attractive either. I don't like strong features too much. Before some asshole comes in here and on bullshit let me just say my boyfriend is mix raced.

The irony is strong with this one.

:meleshame:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Nah b, wallahi I have this mutual on Tumblr, she's an Ethiopian ozzie. She says she's a Christian but she's into that satanist shit. Wallahi, big ass head but pretty asf. She got that Bratz thing going but I'd merk easy 8.5/10
Bratz kulaha :dead::dead1::deadmanny:
Satanist shit? Explain :feedme:

Codeine

Bratz kulaha :dead::dead1::deadmanny:
Satanist shit? Explain :feedme:

She always on that vampires, blood, human sacrifices and satanic art. She once reblogged some textpost roleplay of getting defiled under a cross in the church MID CONVO. She deleted it after like 8-10 mins. She prolly forgot to click between her main and sub account. Shes a TooLateToPullOut/10 and I make poor decisions so she gets a pass from me... I'd post a pic but y'all would blow me up before I can get a snap of them likkle B-cups

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She always on that vampires, blood, human sacrifices and satanic art. She once reblogged some textpost roleplay of getting defiled under a cross in the church MID CONVO. She deleted it after like 8-10 mins. She prolly forgot to click between her main and sub account. Shes a TooLateToPullOut/10 and I make poor decisions so she gets a pass from me... I'd post a pic but y'all would blow me up before I can get a snap of them likkle B-cups
Why am I intrigued by this and not actually disgusted :bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes

every ethnic group on earth has at the very least that one genetic anomaly that will fit your tastes. not every human face is made the same. you can't assign a single face to an entire race of people.

No. I don't like arabs or big nosed Jews. I don't find madow people attractive either. I don't like strong features too much. Before some asshole comes in here and on bullshit let me just say my boyfriend is mix raced.
Those dhagax genes don't quit tho. even if they are present at 25%.:browtf:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Capture.PNG
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.