Documentary about Dixon shanty town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@nucleus You're more like to die off shooting in Canada than UK. Most of the UK crime is petty crime like muggings.
Don't compare yourselves to the civilized British the creators of the British empire where the sun doesn't go down.
:obamaswag:

Firearm related deaths.

Homicides rates by country

United Kingdom - 0.06

Canada - 0.38

United States of America - 3.43 :sheed:

@nucleus You're more like to die off shooting in Canada than UK. Most of the UK crime is petty crime like muggings.
Don't compare yourselves to the civilized British the creators of the British empire where the sun doesn't go down.
:obamaswag:

Firearm related deaths.

Homicides rates by country

United Kingdom - 0.06

Canada - 0.38

United States of America - 3.43 :sheed:

This is because reer UK ghetto men can't afford firearms.

Your kitchen knife crimes is 100,000 times higher than ours

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson Most of the few knife crimes is rival black gangs stabbing each other, black lives don't matter. :troll:
We hardly lose sleep over it, majority of UK is very safe though alx.

@AbdiJohnson Boroughs with the highest knife crime in London is Southwark and also Lambeth both dominated by Nigerians
and Jamaicans. Somalis have it good.

I been to Southwark, Camden and all over London.

I know a few stabbed Somalis in London. Not relatives.

Very sad. London is ground zero for butter knife crimes against Somalis.

#ButterKnifeSomaliUKVictimsMatter

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson No I don't that is because I don't hang around with the wrong crowd aka gangs, I hang around with the
sons of millionaires who live in gated communities and mansions. :lol:

I was only there for a few months after my birth. I was not raised there.

The only reason why so many Somalis live there was because of one man who told the Somalis to go to Dixon buildings after they left the airport. The airport is close to Dixon.

I am not sure of the clan demographics at Dixon but reer SL all live in the east of the city. Dixon is West so maybe Dixon is reer konfuur.

Wait I was told Dixon now is full of Eastleigh fobs.

Nope Suuju live in Mississauga

@AbdiJohnson No I don't that is because I don't hang around with the wrong crowd aka gangs, I hang around with the
sons of millionaires who live in gated communities and mansions. :lol:

There is no Somali millionaires in London except Dahabshiil owner who might have a house there.

Somalis in UK are not integrated. No one likes them. This is why Pakistanis call you big forehead aliens while Canadian Somalis have a Somali federal MP, had a chief of staff to the Foreign Minister, and has a manager to Drake. That foreign minister even begged a Somali man to run for his seat after he retired from politics. That man even inflated our numbers when Fowsiya Aden came to Canada and said on government record Somalis are 300,000 in Canada.

UK has nothing. They are despised while Somalis are respected by other Canadians. UK mainstream parties like UKIP said "We want Australian immigrants, not Somalian immigrants" while governments in Canada beg Somalis and pamper Somalis.

This is a class issue. Somali Canadians are higher than Somali Europeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts